Secret ASHI documents mentioning NACHI.

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

http://www.nachi.org/secretdocuments.htm

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

These guys are so funny. They wake up one morning, yawn, and realize they lost the whole inspection industry to NACHI.

![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

put out a Certified Professional Inspector (CPI) designation to compete NACHI’s Certified Master Inspector (CMI) and to screw over their own due-overpaying members.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: gbell

I don’t want to start any s it, but I bet that there will be plenty of NACHI members that feel the same way if we have different classifications for members.

I know that this program in Tampa has upset many ASHI members in that area.

--
Greg Bell
Bell Inspection Service

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: mtimpani

very intresting

Thank you, MarkTimpani

www.pridepropertyinspections.com

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

professional designation at:

http://www.nachi.org/cmi.htm and http://www.nachi.org/cmiformula.htm

with NACHI's Certified Professional Inspector (CPI).

![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I hear they delivered thousands of brochures to Tampa area real estate offices promoting www.InspectorLocator.com until they realized the only way you could get listed on it was to be a NACHI member.

![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: rspriggs

gromicko wrote:
I hear they delivered thousands of brochures to Tampa area real estate offices promoting www.InspectorLocator.com until they realized the only way you could get listed on it was to be a NACHI member.

Heee-Heee!

Russ

--
Exploring Planet NACHI . . . One house at a time.

Russ Spriggs,
Idaho Chapter Pres.
Coeur d'Alene, ID Home Inspectors
Coeur d'Alene Home Inspectors

Originally Posted By: jschwartz1

Can’t wait to see the Florida Spin room on this one Nick!

Jay Schwartz

Coast To Coast Home Services, Inc

www.Coasttocoasthomeservices.com

Southeast Florida NACHI Chapter - VP www.floridanachi.org

NACHI - Legislative Committee Member

MAB - Member

icon_lol.gif

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: jburkeson

jschwartz1 wrote:
Can't wait to see the Florida Spin room on this one Nick!

I too am looking forward to the hearing what the oracle of High Jinx has to say, replete with down-home, backwoods Missouri wisdom. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--
Joseph Burkeson, RPI (Hooperette)

?Anyone who has proclaimed violence his method inexorably must choose lying as his principle.?
~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Originally Posted By: jschwartz1

Joe:

You belong to Suncoast ASHI. Your thoughts on the CPI and how it would effect you personally if adopted?

--
Jay Schwartz
Coast To Coast Home Services, Inc
www.Coasttocoasthomeservices.com
Southeast Florida NACHI Chapter - VP www.floridanachi.org
NACHI - Legislative Committee Member
MAB - Member

professional designation or Certified Professional Inspector professional designation or something… and fast.

It is becoming widely known (with a little help of course ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ) that ASHI is nothing more than a Diploma Mill.

Their come only with cash candidacy application at http://www.ashi.org/inspectors/join/candidate_application.htm is text book Diploma Mill.

Their full membership requirements are even more disgusting as ASHI encourages their come only with cash diploma mill candidates to go out and perform a certain number of unqualified inspections for actual, poor unsuspecting consumers as the only way to reach full membership. Unconscionable! And the NHIE (answers sold on eBay for $15) that their desperate for inspections candidates, out there cutting our throats with cheap prices and screwing over consumers, don't have to pass anyway... is a total joke (everyone has the answers).

Even google.com knows. When you type the words ASHI diploma mill into a google.com search you get ASHI's membership application.

According to ASHI's membership director Scott Patterson, ASHI is mostly candidates. And the full members are merely candidates who did a certain number of unqualified inspections and had $15.

Not only being bad for consumers, and bad for us inspectors in the business who get our markets flooded by ASHI candidates... ASHI is bad for the candidate themselves. Face it, many inspectors have no business ever being in this business. Front loading the membeship requirements like NACHI does http://www.nachi.org/membership.htm and having inspectors wannabees try to fulfill them first, before going into our profession... ALERTS these fellas who really have no business in this business, shows them exactly how much is really involved in the profession, and has them quietly go away without screwing up our markets, screwing up inspections for poor consumers, and screwing up their own lives. We do them a favor by keeping them out. ASHI, on the other hand, lets them in, takes their ca$h, and tells them go out, cut prices, and do unqualified inspections for poor consumers. I always say that our entrance requirements do more (by alerting 50,000 wannabees a year to the fact that they should forget about the home inspection profession) than anything else NACHI does. Having a no qualifications whatsoever diploma mill candidacy program is WRONG. Wrong for consumers, wrong for existing inspectors and wrong for the wannabees themselves. Wrong-wrong-wrong. And anyone displaying the ASHI logo has blood on their hands. The ASHI logo is our profession's symbol of shame.

Anyway, the few good inspectors at ASHI need a real credential and so their recent attempt to use NACHI's CPI or CMI makes some sense.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: bkelly2

What comes up when one enters nachi diploma mill?

“I used to be disgusted, Now I try to Be amused”-Elvis Costello

Originally Posted By: cmccann

When you take “diploma mill” out of “ashi diploma mill” you get ashi. What’s your point?

When you type in "nachi diploma mill" you get nachi.

Nick, Do you think everyone is as stupid as you think they are? Come on, I expect more, NO I demand more!

--
NACHI MAB!

Wrong Chuck. When you type NACHI diploma mill into google you get NACHI referring to ASHI as a diploma mill (which is true). When you type ASHI diploma mill into google you get ASHI’s APPLICATION, which is truly a diploma mill.

You decide for yourself stupid (your word, not mine). Study the entrance requirements carefully or have your wife read them to you if you can't read. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) :

ASHI: http://www.ashi.org/inspectors/join/candidate_application.htm

NACHI: http://www.nachi.org/membership.htm

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Chuck, just in case everyone in your house is asleep but you and you are unable to read ASHI’s entrance requirements http://www.ashi.org/inspectors/join/candidate_application.htm , I’ll list ASHI’s long, long, long, long list of entrance requirements for you here:

1. Send ASHI a copy of your drivers license.
2. Send ASHI money.

End.

![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

How do you spell Diploma Mill? A - S - H - I.

It is not so much that ASHI has no entrance requirements, as it is the problems I delineated in my longer post above that makes ASHI (the operator of this diploma mill) harmful to everyone and the ASHI logo our profession's symbol of shame.

I walk every REALTOR I interact with through NACHI's www.nachi.org/blind.htm and convince them to switch to solely NACHI members as it is in both their own and their client's best interests. When truth is on your side... it is a very easy sell.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: cmccann

Not worth my time. Good luck.

NACHI MAB!