Signed by Nick

That is not even close to the truth… What really happened and is still happening is that Joe F threw out an Idea he had for a Fidelity Pledge. Just an Idea open for a professional discussion among Home Inspectors. Then Nathan jumped in as usual and started the spin and tried to make the Fidelity Pledge Idea all about him. That is when the hoopla started once again.

That is what really happened. Joe, Jim B did not start all the controversy, just threw out an Idea for a professional discussion, and some “Can’t Handle The Truth”

Also Cam you continue to show your side in the Pledge, that’s cool, we got it, you don’t like it. Don’t Sign It. That is really how simple it is.

Jim

Joe posted the pledge idea around the 3rd, two weeks ago, if you think this nonsense hasn’t been going on for months with Bushart at the helm, then you just haven’t been paying attention. This pledge is just taking its turn on the top of the pile.

The pledge is benign, I have lost track of how many times I’ve said that. The only thing which will make the pledge good or bad is how people use and interpret it. Since Bushart has repeatedly brought up the idea of turning in inspectors to their state licensing boards, it is clear some plan to use it negatively.

This isn’t about signing it or not, it’s about everything after that. There should be no “sides” as you put it.

At last someone with common sense that has the ability to see this as the nonsense it is. I have no interest in anything Thornberry does or does not do.

But I have even less interest in what Bushy and Bushy’s mouthpiece from up North have to say. They both have been leading the newbies around by the nose for years they just found a new bunch and start their crap again