South Florida Business for Sale - Must Sell Immed.

Originally Posted By: drmitchell
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

icon_biggrin.gif Hey Folks icon_biggrin.gif ,

If you're looking to acquire a fully functional H.I. Business with internet and additional advertising in place, send me an e-mail: fl-inspector@att.net or call 561-737-ROOF. This business is approximately 6 months old. Everything is in place and the jobs are coming in. Family crisis forces immediate sale.

I am selling all hand tools (except ladder, flashlight, and laptop) (Mold Equipment was sold 1/30), all original custom disclaimers (MS Word format), release addendums, mold addendums, Home Gauge software (yes, it's legally transferable), mailing list, Palm Beach County Florida Realtor listing hard copy, new fax machine, Sony Digital Mavica CD camera (2 MPixel), Company name (M&M Home Inspections), phone number 561-737-ROOF, Internet site
(http://fl-inspector.home.att.net) including the custom quote generator, e-mail address (fl-inspector.att.net), remaining custom full-color brochures, remaining business card stock.

Most important... I'll help you get everything transferred into your name. Sorry, I don't have time to teach you how to do home inspections.

This is not a fly-by-night company. I have an MBA, among other qualifications. I was serious about this business when I started and have spent most of the start-up capital on internet advertising.

The 1st $10,000.00 takes it all.

Financing Available.

--
Don Mitchell
M&M Home Inspections

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Don,

Did you ever receive a response from anyone to purchase this business? If not, it certainly would not hurt to make a list of equipment that is included in the purchase price, just so everyone knows what they are buying.

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: DGrattan

I am curious - did you get any takers on your business for sale. I might be interested! I am surprised that there aren’t more comments on this.

Don Grattan

Originally Posted By: hgordon

Tried your site and your email but they are both down…hmmm, seems like the whole thing is going down the tubes!

Call me (954-227-7001) if you want to discuss a buyout.

--
Harvey Gordon
SE Florida NACHI Chapter - President
hgordon@fl.nachi.org

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

Harvey:

Don Mitchell's post was a One Time Post back in January.

I do not believe he is checking in. You may want to attempt to contact him directly.

--
Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.

Originally Posted By: hgordon

Should have looked at the dates!

Thanks!

Originally Posted By: jpeck

Not just January, but January LAST YEAR.

Jerry Peck

South Florida