During the final inspection of a home on Wed. 12/09/15, I placed my hands between HVAC duct and foam insulation on the roof deck. My purpose was to demonstrate to the client that, because there was direct contact, condensate might form between the two.
Subsequently, my hands began to itch, swell and blister. What I initially thought might be poison ivy, now appears to be a chemical burn. These pictures were taken Sun 12/13/15, five days later.
Has anyone else experienced this, or seen anything similar?