Steel Rhino Property Inspections - Best Franchise Opportunity Around

Well, as for the quantity of photos, I have found that having several “general photos” of the home has been a good thing… sometimes people vandalize a home after the inspection…

for example, a few years ago I got a phone call asking how I missed the damaged water heater, fortunatly I had a picture of it, It was not damaged the date of inspection.

It’s always good to show the interior of the electrical panel even if it is in good shape.

Jim (Steel Rhino)

Yes, Dominic and I have a partnership where I have a modified and tailored verson of HIP… it is very good

Hi Dale,

There are many reasons to include several photos of a home… even if many of them are “general condition photos”. Showing the client what the interior of the electrical panel looked like, the roof, even some interior walls.

This separates Steel Rhino from other companies, and ensues that the report is always quality.

There are many reasons that people are looking to find a way out of a home purchase, by only giving negative feedback, then some realtors write up home inspecdtors as “Deal Killers”. Where we should be viewed as educators, and quality service providers.

Jim Michael
Steel Rhino Property Inspections
303-249-5380

Hi Joseph,

As with most things, the new web-site is a Work In Process… I have made some changes both internally and externally. The new pages are being designed and we do continue marketing a positive theme in the Denver market.

I have trained several 20+ inspectors for other franchises before opening my own. The original name of my company is “1st Choice Home Inspections”… I can’t franchise or brand that name as there are several hundred home inspectors with that name accross the country. We had to think of a name that is unique, and not in use anywhere. Hence “Steel Rhino Property Inspections”.

This is a “Franchise Opportunity”, lower cost than a Franchise

Initial fee $20,000 Including a push pack of tools, computer, software, and training

Monthly fees - Flat fee $250 the more inspections done then the price is absolutly minimal…

The key in this industry is Marketing, that is my specialty and where the focus of branding occurs.

Jim Michael
303-249-5380

as

Thanks for your input… I do appreciate the entrepreneur spirit in you. Although I believe anyone can open a restaurant, donut shop, duct cleaning,… there is always a need for franchises.

Not every franchise in every industry is successful, we had a Big-O Tire shut down, tha is a franchise

Most people that leave corporate America do not have the skills, or know how to become immediately successful. Even the cost of determining how to market, what to market, or where to market can be detrimental when you spend money needlessly. What a waste if you take your life savings, open a business, and then not know how to get the phone to ring. Even worse, what happens when you get sued and it shuts your business down.

Not everyone will face the problems as outlined, and maybe you have an extraordinary business capability, but some of us need a little guidance and support. That is what I have to offer, it is successful and most people that I have worked with over the years are happy and learned a lot from these techniques.

Feel free to call or e-mail

Jim Michael
303-249-5380
jim@steel-rhino.com

Thanks for your input… I do appreciate the entrepreneur spirit in you. Although I believe anyone can open a restaurant, donut shop, duct cleaning,… there is always a need for franchises.

Not every franchise in every industry is successful, we had a Big-O Tire shut down, tha is a franchise

Most people that leave corporate America do not have the skills, or know how to become immediately successful. Even the cost of determining how to market, what to market, or where to market can be detrimental when you spend money needlessly. What a waste if you take your life savings, open a business, and then not know how to get the phone to ring. Even worse, what happens when you get sued and it shuts your business down.

Not everyone will face the problems as outlined, and maybe you have an extraordinary business capability, but some of us need a little guidance and support. That is what I have to offer, it is successful and most people that I have worked with over the years are happy and learned a lot from these techniques.

Feel free to call or e-mail

Jim Michael
303-249-5380
jim@steel-rhino.com

James,
Sounds more like a Licensing Model than a Franchise.
My initial questions were based on the lack of Information on the Home Page of the Website.
No mention of Franchising.

Are Franchises available in all 50 States?

Hi Greg,
Congratulations, not everyone has the same experience with response or support as you have had… that is a good thing not only for you, but for your clients and realtors. As inspecors we know the importance of having information at our fingertips in order to provide the best service to your clients. Without a good support system, I’m sure we could all miss something which could be costly.

Jim Michael
jim@steel-rhino.com

Hi Joseph,

Yes, you are correct, most Franchises stop at the word “Franchise”… I have “Franchise Opportunity” which is absolutly “Licensing Agent” / “License Affiliate”… very complicated for some but it is certinly less expensive and provides much of what a Franchise does.

Yes, we are available in all 50 States and Canada

And as mentioned in another post, we are continuing to build pages for the web-site.

Thanks,

Jim Michael
jim@steel-rhino.com

If it works for you, great. There’s no way including 120 photos in an average report would fly in my area, be it clients or agents, especially agents.

That would make my reports over 60 pages, most being photos.

I do take that many photos on average at my inspections, but see no reason to share all in report.

Personally, as a home buyer, I would not want a report filled with “general photos” of things I already saw before making an offer, or were not a defect or safety concern.

I am aware of the differences.
Why I asked if you were offering in all 50 States…

Yes, all 50 States and Canada… I guess that part of the post must have been deleted.

Sorry about that,

Jim Michael
jim@steel-rhino.com

Hi Jeffery,

Nick is putting a link on the Inter-NACHI site to my site. Also, I’ll be sharing a Booth with Nick in NJ in April, promoting Inter-NACHI and sharing Steel Rhino to people that may not know how to build a business from scratch.

You can certainly e-mail Nick or Ben and get their private thoughts.

If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate calling or e-mail

Jim Michael
jim@steel-rhino.com
303-249-5380 Cell

Sorry you feel this way… there are bound to be people that have been successful with franchises or “opportunityes” or why would there be so many out there???

I feel it is important to support, and provide a quality initial briefing, as some people should not own their own business. It is important for business owners to be successful, while working within a model that works.

Jim Michael
jim@steel-rhino.com

Now Dave,

Do you have two first names? All I see is Dave, should I have not told anyone my last name? By the way, what determins a first name…

I actually have one first name, one middle name, and one last name… don’t get confused.

As for trust, I am a retired Army Officer, never convicted of any crime! And got into this because I had a terrible inspection years ago! You always remember bad experiences…

Don’t judge people from their name!

Jim Michael
jim@steel-rhino.com

Hi Dale,

This is not me… that is not “STEEL RHINO”…

not my link at all! That is some independent inspector!

Jim Michael

not my company dave… I am “Steel Rhino Property Inspections”

Jim Michael

Great Catch, it is the wrong one

Jim Michael

There are certinly exceptions in every case… do buyers show up to every inspection?

Jim

Yes, you are correct, most Franchises stop at the word “Franchise”… I have “Franchise Opportunity” which is absolutly “Licensing Agent” / “License Affiliate”… very complicated for some but it is certinly less expensive and provides much of what a Franchise does.

Yes, we are available in all 50 States and Canada

And as mentioned in another post, we are continuing to build pages for the web-site.

Thanks,

Jim Michael
jim@steel-rhino.com