Steel Rhino Property Inspections - Best Franchise Opportunity Around

I have done 4 inspections in one day, all reports printed on site, all pictures with the reports, each report over 30 pages, and my phone is ringing; all for 10 years now.

You are old news. Want to buy a franchise from me, and for $10K? Includes unlimited report updates, unlimited consultation, software, and no animal names.

I’ve known Jim for years. I think he may have been my first guest on www.NACHI.TV
Jim’s specialty is helping inspectors make a net profit, not just churn dollars. He’s very successful at it.

The inspection industry has all types. One one end of the spectrum, we have members who merely want a full-time job working for another member. They want no part of running a business. On the other end of the spectrum, we have members who scroll down through http://www.nachi.org/marketing-library.htm and when they get to the bottom, say to themselves…“ah, no thanks, I’m going to create my own brochure.” Steel Rhino is perfect for someone in between IMHO.

Gary,

Maybe get creative and put a program together, you might be able to do this cheaper than me???.. remember, the goal is to make others successful! - remain open minded; - Enjoy life, and Animals!

Jim

Your product doesn’t have any drive to make people successful. I would think you would be more driven if you took a net percentage, so then the more the person makes, the more you make…this model appears to be a good price, but has nothing to make incentive for you to work for the person who owns the franchise.

I give you $20K and you give me Doms program, a computer, and training. What is “training”? A membership to NACHI? Are you going to come to Florida and work with me? What if you get 10 people to sign up, what time is “given” to me?

What about the name if I quit paying, so I build the name and brand and you keep the name thus making all my hard work useless? IS the a guarantee to work?

The most important thing is to keep your realtors loyal and keep the phone ringing. Most people that get into some business, do not have a clue as to how things truely operate. The training is comprehensive, including how to effectively file paper, and electronic… it’s all important.

Steel Rhino is a low cost alternative to franchising. We have proven techniques and a successful marketing plan that is transferable to others. Many people spend thousands of dollars trying to figure out how, who, and when to market this type of business to realtors, mortgage lenders, and home owners. By investing in Steel Rhino Property Inspections, you have a partner that is genuinely interested in making you successful. This investment gets you access to constant marketing tips and ideas that work in this industry.

I have trained several successful home inspectors from around the US and Canada, most of which are still in business, and all of which truly understand their marketing area now. Part of the key here is to not waste dollars on “Maybe Marketing”… instead, spend the money where it is effective. (Cost vs. Revenue).

I have found over the years that it doesn’t matter how good of an inspector you are; if you can’t get your phone to ring, you will go broke!

As successful inspectors in the industry, some have genuine success in developing solid relationships with realtors; I teach these techniques which pay off continuously.

As for the guarantee, this is still the owner business, so when people just sit and wait for the call, they go broke… part of this business is teaching people to “Fish and catch”… “Give a man a fish, he’ll eat for a day; Teach him to fish, he’ll eat for life”. If you quit fishing, then you go hungry.

I’ve been doing this for years, and I continue doing what works, and we keep eating!

Jim

What are the names of the people you have made successful so we can call them. Individual Independant business owners.

I am confused.:margarit:

What I am reading is basic marketing 101 without any particulars mentioned. Personally I don’t care about realtors as much as I care about referrals, realtors are about third in line if I did any marketing, in which don’t any longer besides web presence.

I too am successful, so are others who have posted here in this thread, what makes you different than other very successful people in the same profession?

That’s a good one for starters. Are you sure Ben isn’t involved in this venture? Is there a 100 day warranty?

Frank, just making a point. Alot of inspectors do better than “Steel Rhino”. I used to bowl with a Rhino bowling ball.

“The most important thing is to keep your realtors loyal”.

You do that by writing and performing say-nothing basic reports, and giving away $300 per month via a drawing. You put each name of a real estate agent in a hat that did an inspection for you each month, and draw a name. Give-a-way a big screen or Nintendo (which, due to CMI and state ethics I do not, but most inspectors participate in these “scams”).

I worked in management at a top Fortune 75 company. I know how to market, and it is very simple. You are a very good salesman, and should be a real estate agent or radio announcer. You have a catchy name, and would do well.