Stepping up My Game in Electrical Inspections

Stepping up My Game in Electrical Inspections

Nice.

I feel like it’s time to take InterNACHI’s Electrical Inspection Courses again.

Great book or download. I got the download last yr since its in color and the book was only in BW. I didnt know it was copyrighted so severely that i couldnt print a page here and there that i wish i could have in my briefcase. Annoying to have to break open the laptop to read up on something quik. I regret not getting the book for easier reference when I need it, even if it is BW. its a great book. Must have IMO

I want to Master Inspecting Electrical Inspections.

I’ve been up all night studying Inspecting Commercial Electrical Systems, I was shooting for a 100, but I earned a 97 instead. Not to bad considering that I’m exhausted.

I’ve been up all night studying Advanced Electrical Inspections, I was shooting for a 100, and I earned that 100, that I was aiming for. Not to bad considering that I’m exhausted.

Waking up this morning looking at my certificates, my wife (Crystal) said: “Wow - Good Job”. She was with me several years ago as I was taking off a dead front and she was scared to death. She stood back watching as I shined my light in an examined the panel. She had the usual questions like what is a conductor? It seems to amaze people when you show them the 3 wires on the outside on an overhead service, and then re-identify the same 3 wires inside of the service panel. Most people apear shocked when I point out the neutral. I’ve been teaching my daughter (Autumn) Home Inspections off and on, ever since she first started walking. I love this business.