Tester for false grounds

Sorry if this was already addressed, the search feature on the board is not friendly to multi word searches. I’ve been doing a lot of flips and old home some that show grounds when I know from the panel just cannot be as many as I find. I also found a bootleg ground on an outlet with a missing cover, but can’t go around pulling all of them. It’s time to move up to a better tester than my simple GFCI tester. Any recommendations? I don’t mind spending on good tools, but want to make sure it’s worth it.

Amprobe? Mastech? Ideal Industries SureTest? What are you all using?

Ideal Industries SureTest. An older model.

We use IdealShure Test, pricey but IMHO well worth it. Use it on all three prong receptacles in houses built before 1970