The Great Un-Civil War

I was looking for a NACHI inspector in Northeast Georgia to inspect and test for mold about 35 miles from me when I created this post. It didn’ t take long for a usual handful of adversaries to come along and start bullying and slandering me. The current COVID hysteria has successfully divided Americans against each other about 50/50, as seems to have been the purpose in my opinion. I just hope to keep the bickering and hateful talk out of the conversation, and post more information and news as I have in the past; while using the forum to further the professional interests as it was intended.

I’m going to guess that there is. But, I don’t know who.

Someone will be along to help you.

1 Like

I would check here…

1 Like

Ah, an opening in the market. You might choose to capitalize on this.

2 Likes

What does that have to do with anything?

That’s just creepy. There are 11 qualified inspectors in your region within a 1 hour dive. You can always reach out to them and try to arrange a radon inspection.

1 Like

Well, I think you’re Creepy. Enjoy your mRNA life, what’s left of it.

1 Like

David, please do not make this yet another Covid thread, lol!

I appreciate you giving the NACHI inspectors a chance to grab this job. Looks like there is not much interest for some reason. You did mention dormitory, these are typically pretty large buildings and well paying. I do not do mold or I would take you up on it.

1 Like

I for one thought that was a well thought out response and not worthy of an “FO”.

Brian, you tried.

1 Like

You know that is not normal behavior right? It is atypical to say the least.

And yes, luring inspectors to a job because it is an all female dormitory is creepy as hell.

1 Like

I have a daughter that was in college last year and the thought of using an all college girl dorm to lure in an inspector is revolting. If you don’t understand you’re not a father to a daughter. If you’re a father to a daughter and still think this is ok than God help your daughter.

What the hell is creepy about a younger inspector wanting to meet college-age women? You cheese-eaters are just here to start an argument.

It is a dormitory, it is their bedrooms, it is their common area showers etc. I have inspected these before. The last thing you want to do is chat up the residents. (especially with the House Mom following you around)

Do you have a God? Why didn’t you have any faith before you set an example for all your brood to be part of a Wall Street/government experiment?

The professional inspectors are a guest in someone’s home. You do your job and stay out of personal belongings and keep your nose down. Do your job and move on. Your ideas about meeting college girls on a radon inspection are very disturbing and says volumes about your character or lack of. That’s all I’m going to say about this.

2 Likes

Piss off, Pincushion. You and your slanderous insinuations don’t impress anyone. But they could have repercussions for you.

Sue me, Beich. Another Pincushion gang-stalker.

That is you.

And that is mwilles, who started this slander above:

A troll is a person who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses, or manipulating others’ perception.