The hipe may be gone

Cmon

not_this_again_edited-1.jpg

Mario, you are the best. I swear you are the funniest guy I know. How did you know when Brian would post, how long the posts would be, and what he was going to say? Amazing. That was so great. You made my evening. Thanks! I love ya man.

First to correct the misspelling of HIPE, its actually spelt HYPE, fwiw. :wink:

Brian,

This is a good read.

http://www.inspectionnews.net/home_inspection/general-chit-chat-home-inspectors-commercial-inspectors/11017-recomendation-mold-radon.html

Mario reads that guy like a book… LOL…:mrgreen:
Too funny.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]The macneish is so very predictable Nick!![/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]BTW I’m happy I was able to make your day, I love you too brother!![/FONT]

Well, mary!! I see you stayed up late waiting for me to post. I don’t know about all this brotherly love going on here. Maybe the pot should be looking in the mirror and having a happy…err…gay day!!

Oh! I see your sister, Lina, was fishing around also. For a year, and now recently, she won’t answer my questions and thinks she’s an energy auditor. Could you have a talk to her? You’ve been looking into setting up an energy auditing company and would know a little bit about a true energy audit now…she really needs the help!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]macneish,[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]You are a non issue here at NACHI and the Inspection Industry as a whole. I consider any posts directed to you a waste of my time. I do however enjoy reading your boastful posts and how you helped save the world along with your other exploits from 1926; it amuses me, to say the least![/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]BTW How are those 1.5 million dollar home inspections going?:shock::roll:[/FONT]

Mario!
Don’t chase him away! He is very amusing.

Agreed George!!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]**Sorry Chuck, The devil made me do it!! **[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Seriously, I apologize and I will make it up to you. The next time I see you all the beer is on me bro!![/FONT]

Mario

I am glad my friends pulled you over. Obviously if you were fined $140 plus points you were driving recklessly. I guess you should watch out more often as my friends in blue now know about you and your gun and your threats.

PS, you don’t have to hide and make disparaging remarks on the Cdn. Members Only section as my spies tell me you have been demanding that Brian be suspended for harassing you. Along with accusing me of using your name on the CanNachi site.

Why hide when we can have an open discussion right here and address your bull in the open for all to read. Just remember I have friends in Nachi who keep me posted.

Love ya Mary!