The usual hard EVIDENCE on why, where many chimneys leak

nah man, we don’t lie to homeowners like the interior drainage system morons do. If you give a shtt about these people then fairly often an honest sob will take the TIME and have the experience to do a water test with a stupid fkkg hose to PROVE where some or all of the water is actually entering and how to STOP it from entering, not allow it in and try n divert it… shttttttttttt, THAT crap is not waterproofing

duh result…

don’t be a scamming penis in basement waterproofing

another leaky chimney, hard evidence on why, where the stupid azz water is FIRST ENTERING!!! smfh

the estimate a couple weeks ago

the result, e-v-i-d-e-n-c-e aka proof, which is NOT what ya get from interior system terds

the JOB yesterday, exterior cracks and some other openings allowed water in, there’s ONE fix n you see it ya lil …

and yeah this 90 yr old sweet lady also had some wide open deteriorated mortar joints above ground which we fixed for free

wellllllllllllllllll, i didn’t think ya had it in ya…
i’m your huckleberry
… play for blood remember?

i was just foolin’ about…
…i wasn’t lolllllllllllllllllll the look on Johny Ringo’s face, he knows he is fkd, time to die

2 Likes

Hey Mark, glad to see you back! Great video’s as usual

thank you Joe, hope you are well man!

There isn’t a home inspector alive in this universe that would purposefully run water into a seller’s foundation to prove to the buyer where it leaks. In fact I think that was addressed in the Book of Revelations, right after the red horse appears.

lolollllll

per running a water test, all i do is recreate a rain event (hate that word), only difference is nothing above grade gets wet. I don’t cause anymore ‘harm’ lol than a good rain.

i’ve seen, talked to, did water tests for quite a few honest-fair-sellers who DID want to know why-where their chimney/basement really leaked so that they could fix it before selling, they didn’t want any possible hassle, lawsuit .

sure, some sellers don’t care and want to kick the can down the road n will attempt to hide existing problems/defects with their house or lol, prefer to spend 2.99 on some cheap O supposed repair just so they can claim they repaired problem pfft

sellers here did not disclose anything on prior leaks in basement, they painted walls imo a weak, CHEAP attempt to hide, conceal existing foundation wall cracks etc

and every now n then an existing leaky basement may just be from something like this