The 'walk and talk' lol what's this crap? Says home inspection

Ya know, the late great Dale Duffy always welcomed good info, facts and notta once did Dale sht on me and my posts as i bithhhhhhhhhhed about the scamming interior basement system shttHOLES who blatantly LIE to homeowners and scam them out of big money every g damn day, Dale welcomed all of it.

On the other hand, there’s at least 10 nachi members who hate me n my posts. looll

Miss you Mr Duffy, Mr Cooke as well, n then Mr Macy and some others

some Nachi members ‘get-it’ like Dale, Marcel, Mike B, Jeff J, Larry, Jim Mac, Goldie, Joe De, Brian and so on and some others do NOT lolll either it’s incompetence on this subject or possibly they are, have been in-bed with one of more INT system companies and possibly getting kickbacks for recommendations, yyyyyep! In other damn words, they do not like, care for Markie and Markie’s posts

They’ve been gracious enough to waive my shtty writing skillzzz lol i guess maybe because the information n videos provided outweighs the crap, they see it can help some who seek the facts, ya dig? Said before n i’ll say again, im not changing the way i post for anybody, not for the HI’s who hate me, not for the INT system crooks including Dan the empty beer cans man etc… change for peeps who hate me??? hahahhaa Never.

Professional??? Ha! On the job, on estimates in THIS business you won’t find a more professional and HONEST m-scratcher ya lil biicthhes

if i was a Nachi HI who saved this homeowner $14,000 - 25,000 and posted a similar video showing it, i’d likely get high fives from 20 - 40 others, but since many here hate me LOOLOLLLLL (i kind of dig that!) i won’t get much love for saving this homeowner… AND many, many others ten’s of thousands

homeowner is Rick from Sterling Heights MI, he had alot more negative things to say about the INT company that isn’t in the stupid video - so do some Nachi members think it’s A-okay for INT system co’s to lie and scam homeowners every g d day? IMO, apparently so as they rarely if ever speak out against these crooks

the POINT in the video is, agggggain lolll, interior basement drainage systems are liars, crooks… i don’t post the friggin video for self gain but sht man, i can’t help when homeowners tell the truth in a video