This Explains Everything

Nearly 1 in 5 Americans had mental illness in 2009

I know everyone in the world is crazy but me and you, and I have had my doubts about you lately…:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

…but I’m feeling much better now…

People Who Resist Authority, Stand Up for Privacy, Could Be Classified As Mentally Ill

If you resist authority or are a nonconformist who speaks up in defense of freedom and privacy, then some psychiatrists might recommend that you should be “cured” or locked away in a mental institution.

The Biggest thing to understand is… Mental Illness = No Guns. :wink:

Yes, I am a Wheel Watcher. My wife is a big fan, so I spend time with her watching Wheel of Fortune. This week was armed forces week, so they had contestants from the Army, Navy, etc.

It amazed me how much slower, mentally, these contestants are to the regular contestants. One part of the show had all the letters to the words up on the board except for one, and the contestants still could not get it. My wife was screaming.

I simply told her that military contestants where used to taking orders, and not thinking for themselves; just one reason it is tough for them in the real world when they come back from a life of authority.

They need to run Jeopardy right after the Wheel of Fortune. Geniuses become stupid really quick.

Gee, 1 in 5. That’s 20% of the country.

I also read a recent poll that showed that 20% of the people consider themselves to be liberal.

That must be it.

Remember the crazy people are the ones who think they are normal.
What is normal?

Belief in FOX news? LOL

Researchers at the University of California at Berkeley essentially confirmed this view with an meta-analysis of scores of academic studies on conservative political attitudes last year. In the study, “Political Conservatism as Motivated Social Cognition,” the Berkeley researchers found common psychological factors linked to political conservatism include: fear and aggression, dogmatism and intolerance of ambiguity, uncertainty avoidance, need for cognitive closure, and terror management that causes conservatives to shun and even punish outsiders **and those who threaten the status of their cherished world views. **

That fits the description of many on this site.

Thank you for your service Gary. The country is a better place because of people like you.

I have the explaination to this.

Most psycholigsts (sp) are libeal.

Takes one to know one", as my Dad used to say.

But does it meet the “common sense, smell” test.

If your babt smells, it is mots probably the diaper.

But, if you don’t want to take the time and hassle of actually changing it, just come up with a “logical” excuse and wait until your wife, using common sense, applies Occum’s Razor (the simplest answer is, usually, the right answer) and just changes the diaper.

Hope this helps;

I’m sure these experts have some pill for the treatment and who ever disagrees w/ the experts is mentaly ill. I’ve been seeing these stickers on cop cars that say’’ it is ok to get help’’, that is advertisment for the pharmaceutical companies.

Help only really helps when it truly helps otherwise it is merely a hindrance which causes suffering. :roll:

Careful in your use of Occam’s Razor that you don’t cut something important. :stuck_out_tongue:

my recommendation for health information and news is @ natural news the health ranger.