This is for you NICK

Originally Posted By: jremas
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Please see if you can address this issue. I would think that the lawsuit in progress would cause this to cease. Don’t they have to stop doing this? What is the status of the lawsuit(s).

http://www.advancedhi.com/news.html

--

Jeff Remas
REMAS Inspections, Inc.
Northeastern PA & the Poconos
www.NEPAinspector.com

570-362-1598

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Where do you see a legal issue here? I admit I didn’t read the whole website.

Nick

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

icon_question.gif

Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.

Originally Posted By: roconnor

http://phic.info/index.htm

Robert O’Connor, PE

Eagle Engineering ?

Eagle Eye Inspections ?

NACHI Education Committee

I am absolutely amazed sometimes by how much thought goes into doing things wrong

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

I agree with Jeff. If ASHI wants a cease-fire, they must step up to the plate. If they do not, then I believe a strong message needs to be sent throughout this industry. That message should be that NACHI has arrived, and is no one’s whipping-boy.

In your home state, PHIC has engaged in what some would describe as attempted monopolistic tactics. The fact that NAHI, Keystone ASHI, and PHIC are allowed to do this, legitimizes thair claims, and does little to serve our members.

ASHI and NAHI have repeatedly failed to curtail the actions of some of its chapters and chapter leaders. In doing so, they have (in fact) condoned the action.

I believe the time has come to send that all-so-clear message that needs to be sent. We are either compliant or not. If we are, then we must stop this type of inflamatory conduct on the part of PHIC, et al. Its hurting our members, and it needs to stop.

We have spoken of lawsuits and being in the right for a yesr now. What has been done? Why have they not been forced to stop. This is clearly a restraint of trade issue, and it seems that any competent administrative law judge will be able to see this. An edict to immediately cease and desist by a court officer, including any member of the AG's staff, would stop 'em dead in their tracks. If they failed to comply, they would be in contempt of court, and this issue would help swing the perception-pendulum in the opposite direction for our PA members. We could then set up a legal defense fund for the offending PHIC members. What a hoot that would be!

--
Joe Farsetta

Illigitimi Non Carborundum
"Dont let the bastards grind you down..."

Nick,

Did you look at the PAGE I posted? Everyone else seemed to have picked up on it. See Joe Hagarty’s post, he has it. What is the scoop?

Jeff Remas
REMAS Inspections, Inc.
www.NEPAinspector.com

570-362-1598

Nick, comment before you head to bed please…

Jeff Remas
REMAS Inspections, Inc.
www.NEPAinspector.com

570-362-1598

We can’t have it both ways. The peace agreement is between NACHI and ASHI. The PHIC site is one of the many pieces of evidence we have on our side. It is just more ammo for us. But not ammo we will shoot at ASHI. We’re at peace with ASHI, (I think).

ASHI has already disowned PHIC and ASHI's attorney Harry Rosenthaul assured me that they are not associated with PHIC and that PHIC is a separate organization not ASHI. They left PHIC and PHIC's board members out to hang. No officer insurance either. Just their personal homes.

This thing on their site is hardly anything compared to the 18 months of evidence I gathered in preparation for our libel suit against PHIC and Joe Kelly.

PHIC and Joe Kelly will lose everything to us. I promise. I have a long attention span, I gathered volumes of evidence, my attorney is a killer who has yet to lose and he is my friend, I'm relatively young, and I worst of all... I enjoy this stuff.

The best part of the game (discovery phase) starts soon.

Nick

PS As for the Jeff Del Gooseisfried suit which Joe Ferry is handling, we found a connection to NAHI. Jeff says NAHI paid for the postage. I like Mallory so I'll forget I know about it.

Nick, I received your email and nothing has changed on either of the 2 websites that still claim ASHI and NAHI as the only recognized organizations. Until they legally have to, looks like they are still defiant.

Jeff Remas
REMAS Inspections, Inc.
www.NEPAinspector.com

570-362-1598

Who is “they” in your previous post?

Nick

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

“They” should be the 3 entities involved and their respective chapter or organizational presidents: PHIC, Keystone ASHI, and NAHI PA

Joe Farsetta

Illigitimi Non Carborundum
"Dont let the bastards grind you down..."

Of the three you mention, all have been addressed:

NACHI attorney Jim Munnis filed suit against both PHIC & Joe Kelly.
Keystone ASHI is bound by the recent ASHI/NACHI agreement not to disparage.
NACHI attorney Joe Ferry filed suit against NE PAHI (NAHI's PA Chapter) and Jeff Delgersio.

After personal communication with my friend Mallory at NAHI, I decided not to sue NAHI national, just the local chapter.

Nick