This is totally ridiculous

I can’t. That’s the point.

1 Like

You can but won’t. Which is even better!

1 Like

You can moderate what you see by blocking posters. But again, moderating yourself isn’t the same as moderation. When I go to the bookstore, there are entire isles that I don’t browse.

Correct. Your statement is more accurate than mine was.

1 Like

Polite, uncontroversial discussions (like those about the weather) don’t need free speech protection. The purpose of the First Amendment is to protect the expression of unpopular, unpleasant, controversial, and even outright disgusting ideas.

2 Likes

Proving me correct once again!!

Attacks on me or what InterNACHI is doing… are the best posts on this forum. We learn where all the holes are in InterNACHI and use that information to plug them. It’s how we got so great. Moderate them?.. WE LOVE THEM!

1 Like

FOS Nick…

When InterNACHI first started out many years ago, we got bashed night and day. You have to have a thick skin, as Melania says.

1/3 of those are “happy birthday” posts…
1/3 of those are “we just announced another announcement” post…

And finding anything using the search function is basically useless.

4 Likes

Didn’t I just show it is not useless, and that it works spectacularly?

Here are site stats from About - InterNACHI®️ Forum

I tried downloading the latest agreement for Oregon and it downloaded only as a .pages file. What the heck is a .pages file and what does one open it with?

It does not in fact, work at all. You can search for various items or inspection related topics (words, defects, whatever) and no relevant info is found or delivered. Even if you know of the thread where it was originally posted, you get skunked.

Mostly useless results are displayed that are off-topic and ancient.
That ain’t the definition of “works”

Others have commented on this issue over and over. Maybe you didn’t see all those posts concerning the search feature because of all the happy birthday announcements…

I asked that same question earlier for Florida, and I was ignored. Too bust posting more announcements to actually address the issue, I guess.

You should be able to open a .pages in WORD, no?

Google is your friend :smile:

1 Like

Uh, I think I know what you are doing wrong. You are using the InterNACHI website search tool instead of the forum search tool. Could that be it, because I’m trying it on a variety of searches and it is bring up every single thread that mentions what I’m searching for, every time.

Tomorrow I’m going to open all the agreements in WORD and save them in WORD as well.

I don’t think we need PDFs, correct?

2 Likes

Word is easier for people to edit. Everyone can create a .pdf from Word once they have it the way they want it.

2 Likes