Ti32

Do you have a tracking number on that camera that was shipped?

Just curious because I have a ton on order, and as of yet, only 1 has shipped.

JJ

No tracking number just yet, but fluke said it was sent. I ordered and paid for it in August…prolly why I am getting one of the first ones. I think anyways.

The local Rep for Fluke said one of his dealers had 8 on order. I talked to the dealer and he said all were taken AND Fluke told him he’d have them by next Wednesday or Thursday.

He’s holding his breath.

He has seen and used one and thinks its awesome.

Mine should be in Friday…I also have the TiR1 and will put them side by side and if there is a big difference, I will make a short video and out it on you tube for you guys to see and post the link on the message board.

that would be great , i bypassed the TiR1 and went right for the TiR32 , can’t wait for mine …

I can damn near guarantee there will be no comparison. It will absolutely blow a TiR1 away and leave a TiR standing in the dust. I own a TiR4FT and the TiR32 will most surely give it a run for the money based on specs.

Roughly 10 - 14 more days, people.

Mine gets here tomorrow…Woooohoooo

How about posting some pics for us.

Lucky Skunk…! I’m turning green. :mrgreen:

Well the camera is here…and I have no idea. Really have not had a chance to use it just yet. Late night tonight with work and then again on Saturday…so hopefully by sunday I will get the info for ya and compare it to the TiR1…we will see, but its here, extra battery and its pretty…but that about it so far. Batteries are charging.

The suspense is killing me…:wha?:

Well I did get the camera…and the clarity is worth the money to me. But there are already two defects with the camera. The audio recording did not work and the humidity alarm did not work. Guess there are a couple of bugs to work out. I have been working 3 days a week and will post comparable pics later…I hope. We have 29 inspections already booked for the week…Gotta love it!

Did you mean to say 9 inspections for the week?

How many guys are you working?

For the past few months Up here in Kansas, 29 inspections in a MONTH would be fairy tale OR fantasy dream.

29 inspections on a 3 day work week sounds like a fairy tale to me too. But I’m working 2 days a week and doing 56 inspections, so go figure.:wink:

That is a lot of inspections Linus, how many guys do you have working for you?

JJ

Three right now. I’ll hire more once I lower my standards and start marketing to the realtors.

I meant to say 7 days a week, sorry. There would be no way we can do that many in that little bit of time. SW Florida is ROCKIN…We were the first hit by this little recession and now we are getting out of it FAST…they said first in would be first out…well I guess this is our out.

I am in BUSINESS and market to any and EVERYONE. I show no prejudice as to whos money I put into my bank account. White, Black, Grey, Green, Hetero, Gay, Man, Woman, Unborn. Its all good to me.

O and by the way…the Ti32R is WORTH THE MONEY…clarity ROCKS. Lets take it to the next level. People say “Thermal infrared is seeing the whole picture” thats partially true. Once you get better resolution its what you see and what you DONT see. It sharpens things up quite a bit and those questionable areas that sometimes come up are much clearer. I recommend this camera to ANYONE looking for a TI camera.

Did they fix the refresh rate on that camera?