Time to get involved!

Its time for all Florida inspectors to get involved and contirbute to protecting our trade.

Currently, the Florida Legislature is going to take up the Standards of Practice that ALL of us will be forced to abide by.

Last weekend, we had over a hundred inspectors attend the FHII Chapter meeting in Palm Beach County. Yet, only a handful donated to the legislative fund. It was appalling how so many inspectors came to learn about the new wind mitigation, yet were unwilling to donate to the Legislative Fund.

I know times are difficult, and that many inspectors feel that others will ‘take care’ of our legislative needs. Or, that NACHI, or some other organizations will protect us. Unfortunately, that is not the case.

I encourage all of you to contribute to the legislative fund.

I have, have you?

There are 7000 licensed Home Inspectors in the state.

Sure Have Buddy… I hope all will donate as well…

Just sent in my check today.

Hands up all those that are expecting the rest of us to take care of you just like the 47% in this country who don’t pay taxes. Don’t whine and moan when things go wrong and you lose your profession and have to flip burgers at Mc Donalds. The time to shape our future is NOW! TOMORROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE. If you can’t give $50 or $100 then how about $5 or $10 a month. JUST DO IT!

I’ve made my contributions - but I’ll be damned if you think I’m going to pay any damn taxes!!