Today Is The Day

We have a conservative here in Barrie. A young lawyer by the name of Patrick Brown.

You guys should move to Alberta. Out here we get the job done baby.
100% Conservative. Wait til the closet rednecks come out and repeal the same sex marrage act, get rid of Quebec. Revert to english only, cut the GST and raise the income tax for low income people and cut the corporate tax. In Alberta we have a 10% flat income tax and the lowest min wage in the country and everyone has to pay medicare premiums, one of the three provinces still collecting premiums. King Ralphie insists it an insurance preimum. That BS! When the government collects money it’s a tax and I do not give sh-t how they spin it’s a tax.
This is giving me a headache. Have to go take a pill.
This is the warmest winter on record 10 C today. Must be all the hot air from the election.
The results mean we will be voting again within a year.
Any bets?

I am pleased with the election results, a minority government means that no one party can ride rough shod over everyone else. The fact that the conservatives have the largest minority is meaningless, in fact it may very well work in the liberals favour as they will be able to sit back and snipe at Harper just as he did to them.

The only thing I would really like to see is proportional representation so that some of the minority groups would actually get seats in government.

If I was King I would make parliament adhere to the rule “Do no harm.” With that injunction they would be hard pushed to do anything.

Unfortunately because you had Martin and the dipstick Buzz Hargrove fear mongering the Country has been left with pockets of Liberals. Liberals in BC, Liberals in Toronto, Bloc in Quebec. It does not leave the country unified. It seems to be poplular to bring in minority governments. I think you will not see another vote for at least 2 years. I think this is an oportune time for the Conservatives to show they can run things and build confidence in the public. Time will tell.

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

Has Ralphie boy dried out yet?

I think so.
He says he’s going to retire next year 2007 ??