The prize package:
- a full case of InspectorBoost brochure paper (1,000 sheets) http://www.nachi.tv/episode10.
- a set of http://www.nachi.org/multitoolset.htm.
- 3 tape measures.
- Some Hertz discount cards.
- 1 Basic Electrical Theory book from Mike Holt http://www.nachi.org/holtdailydoorprize2007.htm.
- 2 Tribble http://www.nachi.org/tribbles.htm.
- A big bunch of new InterNACHI 3-Mistakes brochures http://www.nachi.org/3mistakes.htm.
- 1, 9 LED Aluminum Flashlight plus LED Key Chain.
- 10 Environmental Concerns books http://www.nachi.org/environmentalconcernsbook.htm.
- 1 Inspection presentation kit from Jay Keany https://estore01.site-secure.net//ce…ef=prv&id=1673.
- 1 fully licensed copy of Palm-Tech Picture Album.
Here is how to win…
Place your guess by correctly guessing the winner of the game and the total points scored.
We will choose the winner from the members who correctly guess the winning team by looking at their total points scored guess. The member who guesses closest to the total points scored wins. Winner can be under or over. Winner had to have correctly guessed the winning team though. We are not using a spread (or a line) for this game.
If there is still a tie (two or more members guess the winner correctly and guess the total points scored with the same level of accuracy as each other) we will break the tie by earliest to post or edit (so there is a slight advantage to posting early)
You can place your guess (1 per member) right up until kick off and edit your post right up until kick off, but again, there is a slight advantage to posting first in terms of tie breaking between members.
Best of luck.