Turn out the lights the party is over

The lights were almost out on this one, not much more and they would have been touching each other

Just another reason I walk the roofs can not see crap from the ground;-)

So the service cables rubbing on the roof deck couldn’t be seen from below?

BS

Looks like the roof monkey was playing with fire when he grabbed the cable to turn it upside down for the pic.

Look close, I think he wanted to help the lady bug off so it didn’t turn into a lightning bug

I licked it first to make sure it was not hot:twisted: you could not have walked this roof it had a weight limit of 400 LBS:shock:

Yea of sharp tongue is lying again.

Now what in the world makes you think I was not telling the truth if I was Only 5 foot 2 inches tall and weighed in over 300 LBS like you I would not walk the roof either, I would hide in my basement with my nose sticking over my key board calling real inspectors names;-)

Charlie ,how do you know what Mike looks like ?
Never seen a single image of him and actually think he is a computer in a storage closet.

Nope.

You are misinformed as usual stick boy.

Let’s see a pic off that service from the ground and then we can decide who is lying.

You need to look harder.

There are pictures of me sitting behind Kenton taken in CO some years back.

The key words are some years back fat boy or do you deny that;-)

Why do you suppose he hides in the basement behind his key board. I am a inspector I find things:D

Show me or shut up stick boy.

No pics from the ground charley?

Did you forget again?

Your not from Missouri FAT Boy I am not required to show you anything.

I just had a Will made out and I included you on the first of my list, I want to be buried face down so people like you can Kiss my A**:shock:

Any fool who grabs the service conductors so he can take a picture is goofy in the head.

How did you manage to make to 80?

I got old and wise by not weighing over 300 lbs and not hiding in my basement its called exercise something you know nothing about. You should call Dan Marino he could probably get you a reduced rate for the unemployed on Nutri System :wink: they will ship the food only to your front door your wife could bring it to the basement for ya:shock:

Your momma should wash out your mouth for lying.

I had some friends that did Nutri a few years back.

Yep, both got fat again. They spent a lot of money getting thin.

80 is getting up there charley.

My mother in law is 88 and in an assisted living.

You’re not far behind.

But at least I can be buried in a standard coffin Fat boy, they will have to bury you in the Hurst after they knock a hole in your basement wall to remove your body:shock:

Got spell check wrinkled monkey boy?

Sure is fun making charley look the goofball.

BTW - I have a walk out basement. :wink:

Nice wife in the pic but Fat boy you sure need to loose some weight its just not healthy

Curious minds want to know do you inspect houses wearing snow shoes so you don’t make tracks in peoples yards with all that weight you carry

untitled.png

untitled.png

untitled.png