****type of heating and cooling unit****

I conducted an inspection on yesterday and saw this type heating and cooling unit in a condo. All the condo’s in the high rise appeared to have this style unit. Out of curiosity what is the technical name of this type heating and cooling unit; if anyone knows it will be appreciated?

sounds like a heat pump

1 Like

Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner with Electric Heat,

Simple answer…Mini Split.

Not a mini split.
PTAC is indeed what that is.
At most hotels you get to sleep next to one.

1 Like

Thanks gentlemen.