Help in Identifing unit

Inspected an older townhouse about 45 years old that had an air handler/evaporator for the AC in a false ceiling behind the ceiling grate. Looked like just a fan and fan motor but I did see a drain line. There has to be more to it than this, right? any help identifying would be great, any references?

Could this be something similar?

OK, found it, it’s a pancake air handler unit.


:mrgreen: I see a lot of these in a 70 - 80’s condo. Hard to see the entire unit sometimes.

10 years inspecting, this is the first. Don’t do lot of condos.

Thanks David Glad you showed some pictures and an explanation Many inspectors like me have learned much today .