Update on OntarioAchi

I concur.

You will hear boastful speeches by this man but I will dearly enjoy the truth being uttered from his lips.

Old 6/7/13, 7:23 PM
Quebec Educational translation.

You tell us Gilles is doing a great job ,Unfortunately from what I see you have made a mistake .
I do not expect a learned person who has a special job to talk constantly like a duck .
Would be nice to see an immediate change Thanks … Roy
See Previous post !!
"(Gilles LarinRe: Quebec Educational translation.
Quack quack
G

Quack is also used in the term SHärlətən

ˈSHärlətən/

Noun
A person falsely claiming to have a special knowledge or skill; a fraud.
Synonyms
quack - mountebank - impostor - quacksalver

All the best Kevin.
He can dish out more slander and break COE and is only glued to Mrac. by one bond only:-)

I am still thinking on the invitation Mr. Larin.
I am an InterNACHI member in good standing. I worry not about the outcome.
Thank you.

PS: Truthfully Gilles. No joke. Can I act like Marc A. B. did at my meeting?
just asking.
I yes, expect me with bells on:-)
If not I will do my protesting with other governments, colleagues. well respected home inspectors and like minded members of choice thank you.
Like your choice for InterNACHI representative. Marc. A. B.

I have no use for the man myself. He owes me money and apology and much much more.

I do not expect a response. I never do. They never come without threats or other information like racist slurs or in defence of your name.

Perplexing bargart Kevin.
Perplexing.

I had to listen to him for 1:30 minutes until the interest that brought him to the restaurant in the first place got discussed.
He agreed with my assessment, I agreed with him.

Now he changed his mind on several fronts.
I just want questions answered.

Marcel told the truth. I was taking to long.
THANKS MARCEL.

now what went on from there? You approached the OACIQ without me.
What did you tell them.
What did they say?

Now they will not reply to me. I have there emails from last year. I mandate from them.
Lenard Inkster has it to.

Is there a cover up ongoing G.?

Lets see if G. will recount the event or duck and evade.
Simple questions can not be answered by a brave black belt.

you sure you are not Steven Harper’s aid?
You a newly appointed conservative senator?

Of course, I expected our two BUFFOONS to react as they did!

They (the ALLCAPS) will CONTINUE to BORE you with their LOOSER ATTITUDE and attempt to obtain ***(THAT MEANS “GET” BOBBY & KEV) “Their Way”***!

Call me ifyou need REAL detais. 514-944-1977
G

Please address everyone with their given name.
Mr. Larin.
Re: Update on OntarioAchi
I am (Karate Shyto ryu)! and maybe we should “talk” IN PERSON…ALLCAPS!

Anytime “KEV”!!!
This is a keeper.

Gilles all InterNACHI members are allowed to ask questions.
What I find it unfortunate is that you have to call others names and demian them for asking questions.

I would never do the same. I approached your personally so you could defend yourself.
I acted as a professional sir. I even invited you into the group.
I do not put words in there mouth Mr. Larin. Lets be clear on this right now.

All the best. G.
Please address the members civilly.

SORRY (ALLCAPS…) I get CONFUSED (ALLCAPS…) Robert, Sorry ROBERT!!

Am I MISSING SOMETHING, ALLCAPS?

G

G e e how important we are/feel and want others to percieve (that means understand, BOBBY) h o w we d o, being ALLCAPS!!!

G

**Hey BOBBY:

WRITE YOUR NAME THE* R E G U L A R WAY AND I’LL BE HAPPY TO ADDRESS IT THAT WAY! UNTIL THAT TIME, THE A R R O G A N A C E OF ALLCAPS IS JUST N O T ACCEPTABLE*, B O B B Y** !!!

You’re killin’ me Gilles !! :mrgreen:

Thank you Mr. Larin.
A formal name is the least one should expect.

Several points being made here Gilles. I will do my best to offer them up as clear as I can.

1: If you endured any negative remarks or comments, formed as assumptions by others, as how you act as a leader or home inspector than accept my humblest apologies.

2: Gilles, Kevin Wood is a distinguished home inspection veteran with province as yourself.
The inability to conduct civil conversations on KEY points of interest within the home inspection industry only gets passionate members more anxious about conducting a formal debate.

3: Kevin Wood makes some fact based witnessed comments, as I, about the conflicts of interest between real estate agents dispensing insults, intimidation and bribery.
If refused and now blacklisted all trying to kill their livelihood.

Mr. Larin, What are you doing to help home inspectors meeting resistance in that group you are in?
Anything for Home Inspectors?

No OACIQ unbiased monitoring or live contact?.
" Fill and send in your form please. Thank you."

A short list G. Bum rushed out the door after 1:40 minutes. All my tools heaved into my truck with me protesting. All three laughing and approached my client after a huddle, handed him their cards and said meet them all at the restaurant.
I lost $1000 dollars.

One High ranking brokers followed me home. 4 months ago. I have her plate numbers:-) All the time other brokers showing the home while I inspected the unit. Some clients even commented, is this OK?
Scare tactics,*** intimidation***, spittle in my face, ***all my tools placed in the rain ***when I was in the washroom and the door locked as I went outside after 2 hours.
You saw how I acted when we met G. I am a staunch professional and smile until it hurts

You doing anything to stop this G. Any Recommendations?
At the condo commission inquires, you were invited by me remember, I stated my witnessed accounts.
All recorded for Quebec’s prosperity as I talked to the right Honorable Jean Marc Fournier. G. The then seated premier of Quebec. I mentioned InterNACHI with pride sir!
I addressed him by TITLE SIR. As you should address Kevin Wood by name.

You helping us home inspectors G.?

By lashing out at members asking real questions with “assumed vulgarities” because your verbiage and narratives are your personal eccentricities are well and good G. No harm done.
Reflect upon the opposition within a debate. They must understand your context or you are acting in a condescending fashion…

All the best.
Thank you for using my given name Gilles.
Hopefully a corner has been turned and a new chapter is in front of us.
Best regards.
Robert.

Chris,
You are now seated after a mutiny in the presidents place. I WOULD FIND THAT A VERY UNCOMFORTABLE POSITION TO BE IN. I WOULD REFUSE PRESONALLY.

By agreeing with vulgarities does not place OntarioACHI in the light it should hold high.

The rules of engagement are InterNACHI’S alone to follow. I see not the need for splintering and separation of something that works. JMO

Best regards.
Robert.

NOTE: “We can disagree and still remain friends is a lesson many should think and reflect often about.”

All the very best Kevin.
I have never been prouder to say I know you as an InterNACHI colleague, a personal friend and as a man that sticks to ones resolve in the face of adversity.

Best regards.
Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwood http://nachi.cachefly.net/forum/images/2006/buttons/viewpost.gif
There is going to be 31 stakeholders at this meeting at the end of June or more. Only 3 of them so far will be from the Real Estate Association.
As I was expecting Mike Holmes Inspection is also included within the group. I have my invite in already and will represent Ontario InterNachi Inspectors.
After, If the License requirements are needed in Ontario I will help all to get to the level they will need.
This will be very interesting for sure!!!

Good for you Kevin , it looks to me from many of the recent post’s ,you are the only one I would want to represent our industry.

The wilful attacks on various Homies shows many Inspectors have
no idea how to act and behave .

I do not think we have any association in Canada to properly represent our industry.

I concur Roy.

All the very best to you for peering Kevin forward.
Yuri called him an idiot. Man how some think they know more than others.

Kevin Wood; No one examples the pride of the Home Inspection industry better than you friend.
He is proudly accepted by the competition, the Ontario government and government accredited educators as well.
Sault college for one. Mike Holmes and the Ontario government.

Mighty big shoes to fill Chris.
Mighty big loss Lenard!

I feel sorry that others think a mutiny can launch themselves into a spotlight on the backs of other accomplishments.

It works in reverse from what I have seen.

With their contemptuous companions and colleagues at their ready
it begs a question to, whom started this, what behind the scene calls are/where made, to whom and by whom where the robo calls made and for what purpose other than the over throwing the leader.

See chapter habits die hard gentlemen. Now the chapter has a new title and some dirty baggie to shed with no political capital to use.
Too bad.
So sad.
For all its members.

Its a sad tail we weave when we learn to deceive and all in the name of transparency.

Lenard, I hope you read this one.
I am ashamed of you.
OntarioACHI has just defined itself.

IF Kevin needed to be removed ,There are is a proper protocol to follow .

The method used has hurt our industry big time and I expect destroyed OntarioAchi .

.A sad time for our industry and a lot of good work for naught.

The salvage is the man accused of wrongdoing Roy.
I ask all Home Inspectors to rally behind Kevin Wood. Vern, Ray and and like minded members, kind words and thoughts always help…

OntarioACHI has demeaned itself by not following InterNACHI International protocol.
I echoed that proper procedures to only have Leonard Inkster accuse me of needing drink knowing full well I have abstained from alcohol one decade an a half.

Kevin reach out to John Umple of the ACHI. I have mentioned this twice to you. Please hear what he has to say. I know you are like minded. They are established Kevin.
the only missing link they need is education.
You can hash out something. They have everything in place including insurance.

A loss to one can be a gain for the industry.
At least hear him out and reflect.

All the best.
need to talk, my phone is always open friend.
best regards.
Robert

I would not say it was good work for naught Roy. It has set a precedent that any Association in Ontario does not have the ability to Govern the Home Inspection Industry. I am still proud of the structure set up by us to give a place Home Inspectors can go to talk, associate and learn without the fear of Bully attacks.
A Discipline Committee and strict monitoring of the Message Board is also in place.
What I am not proud of is the inability for the Board to listen on small matters. Again I have documented proof.
I have accepted Chris Walsh as Vice President at the time because there was no others to pick from. This was based on a Interviews I had with him.
What I failed to see from him at the beginning was to act on one simple project since he was put in this position.
This was expected by me as not one in the group has listened so far. They have in an essence became dull in there hearing.
Again I have started talks with both contacts and have offered Chris to be there at the Stake Holders Meeting.
He has responded with no e-mail and may have been told not too.
So the real problem I will be struggling with is.
Who is going to follow instructions when the Government wants cooperation?
Who will step up to the plate and start working hard to get it right for Ontario Inspectors?
Last and final question! Who is in charge of the group now after I am gone.
I will answer that one. No one.
I am sorry if this hurts Chris Walsh but you are not ready for the position as President of OntarioAchi.

When we reflect as men, admit err and regroup as we were before, a team, over coming obstacles gets us quickly past the last challenge and onto the next.
It is not to late to regroup OntarioACHI and make the apologies necessary to move forward.
Just a thought.

Actually Kevin, I and the rest of the Board of Directors have full confidence in Chris Walsh to step up to the plate and lead (not be in charge) the Association, and from what I’ve seen so far, that confidence is well deserved.

To quote your earlier post, “You don’t change horses in the middle of a stream” which by the way was used as a marketing tactic by Pres. Abraham Lincoln, where he was blowing his own trumpet.

I would respond with a quote from Walter Scott, “A rusty nail placed near a faithful compass, will sway it from the truth, and wreck the argosy.” and add with a couple of my own from a well respected Canadian, Stephen Leacock

“A half truth, like half a brick, is always more forcible as an argument than a whole one. It carries better.”

and just to keep the quotes on an equine theme

“He flung himself from the room, flung himself upon his horse and rode madly off in all directions.”

Draw you own conclusions.

Gees Louise, blowing trumpets.

Lenard, what the InterNACHI members are saying is follow InterNACHI protocol.

All the best.