VA Form npma-33

What are the requirements for an inspector to complete this form for a client? Do you have to be certified or have pest control license?


In Indiana, must have license issued by Office Indiana State Chemist(OISC) for WDI inspections.

We cannot respond to your question without knowing what state you reside, and will be doing WDO inspections in. You need to update your profile.

That form is not a VA form, though it may be the only form the VA accepts.

NPMA stands for National Pest Management Association.

You can get a fillable PDF version at the HUD web site for free.

Thanks for the responses, I’m in NH and I have not been able to find anything that says what qualifications are needed to complete the form.