VA Loan Basics. Please proof this new inspection article.

VA Loan Basics.

So, are we training RE agents, now?

Do you have the article on your site?

Somebody need to train Realtors. Most appear to me have no idea how the loan process even works. I prefer to have these articles than the ones directed to the inspector. I really like most of the content Rob writes.

It seems to cover all the bases Nick. :smiley:

I have a link to the InterNACHI on my web site link page. I guess I am getting a little bitter about agents these days. They make 7% commissions on every sale, and we charge $350 to $400; and we have to train them. Something is amiss.

We wrote all these articles so that you can put them on your site to improve your site’s search engine rank. I just checked your site Gary. You don’t have a single one there. Something is “amiss” alright. What, are you that swamped with inspection jobs?

P.S. The average real estate agent, after expenses, earns around minimum wage.

And they charge 0% on everything they do that doesn’t lead to a sale. And out of the deals that do close, the other agency typically gets 1/2 of the commission, and then the agent gets 1/2 of the 1/2 that’s left.

According to a 2005 survey by the National Association of REALTORs, sales associates average $38,300 per year gross. Subtract from that their business expenses: advertising, gasoline, etc. and the average real estate agent earns around minimum wage.