W.T.F.

What the hell is a N.A.C.H.I State Certified Wind Inspector
Date of inspection was 4/21/08
No such thing existed.
I think he should get tossed for being unethical but we all no that s h i t will never happen.

Maybe this is really why we have all the new asinine forms Liars passing off crap as legit.

Nothing on the mit was accurate and this guy is still a member and in business. I know damn well in 08 home inspectors were not even recognized as professionals and damn sure did not have licenses.

The scumbag used his nachi number as a license number.

Is this fraud? Should he be tossed out of internachi for straight up lying.

This jerk was doing inspections he was not qualified to do.

Hey, if the guy who was pulling this crap sends me a pm saying so I’ll drop the matter :slight_smile: Sometimes a guy has to do what a guy has to do :neutral:

You have my word on it.

I do have photos of the doc :slight_smile:
I know it won’t mean nothing around the COE board but I got em :slight_smile:

It seems like it could be worse. At least, it is just happening on the western tip of Florida…aka, W.T.F. :wink:

This is like a turd floating in a cesspool, complaining that the turd floating next to him has an undigested peanut in it.

Listen up. Oh wait do you know where to get a good hearing aid?

I am honest and do not lie. This guy lies and is not honest.

Big freaking difference.

You as always are an idiot :slight_smile:

somebody needs to tell them they can’t do type II or III wind mits too - I’m tired of my good clients telling me they have a quote from a HI who will do a 7 story building for $195

I’m turning the next one I catch into the DBPR and I will insist on enforcement action

ATTENTION: HOME INSPECTORS:::::YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO PERFORM TYPE II OR III WIND MITIGATIONS. DO NOT MARKET YOUR SERVICES TO COMMERCIAL PROPERTY OWNERS.

ALSO, TO THE NEW HI IN MY AREA;;;A SINGLE WIDE MOBILE HOME DOES NOT NEED A WIND MITIGATION INSPECTION SO QUIT ADVERTISING THIS TO SENIOR’S LIVING ON SS - IF I RUN ACROSS YOU ONE MORE TIME, I WILL SEE YOU DANCE AT THE DBPR. PLEASE GO BACK TO LAYING CARPET FOR A LIVING

Mike,

Is he still in business?

“If you suspect unlicensed activity may be occurring, please call 850-487-1395. You may also email ULA@dbpr.state.fl.us.”

Straight from the DBPR. I just did a license search on an Home Inspector soliciting a type II or III wind mit.

He’s out trying to get the inspection he’s not licensed to perform.

It does not matter who filed the complaint. If a member is found to be performing something that is unethical, than they should be expelled.
“The InterNACHI member shall be truthful regarding his/her services and qualifications.”

I do not know why I need to keep explaining what ethics is to a member of the Ethics Committee.:shock: It just amazes me!
Sad but true.

Preying on elderly who are on SS period is typical of a bottom feeder

And it keeps on amazing me how many personal attacks occur on this bd. James, what are you thinking?:shock:

Especially since he knows nothing about wind mits or anything in Florida.

If you need a good hearing aid I have heard he is the man :slight_smile:

I stated facts, it was not an attack. I can prove what I say.

Perhaps he meant Bushart, tha Nachi instigator!

That makes sense. Sorry about that, Pete.