WAKE Up YOU GUYS AND GALS

One of you own needs you help and everyone in Canada that is a member reading this needs to go to the Members Only Section and vote for Gilles. Just read his nomination and look at what he has done. Please help this man get the reward he deserves and did not even ask for.

Make it happen do not just stand by and let someone beat him at the last moment. Just look at the other nominations see they are nothing as compared to his. It should be your DUTY to make sure he gets what he deserves. Tell every other Nachi inspector you know to get off their frozen as-es and Vote.

Happy Holidays to All. :smiley:

Now you can go back to sleep…

There used to be an award for Canadian and US member of the year.

Did that change?

Love to see “G” recognized for his efforts

Cheers

Yes,thing change all the time here or just get made up as they go when it comes to the forums.

You must go to the members only selection to vote. Please tell everyone that you know that is a member. Just read the Nominations and you will see how clearly he deserves it. MEMBER OF THE YEAR We are World Wide and Gilles is a WORLDSTAR :slight_smile:

Here is the link for ya :slight_smile: IT IS WAY TO CLOSE FOR EVERYONE NOT TO GET BEHIND HIM WITH YOUR SUPPORT.

It has been rumored "I have no idea if true or not"that some of the forum thugs and trolls are holding back and will try to slam whoever gets closer to him at the last chance with a mass vote just because he is a non American. I suggest everyone gets up and votes him to giant lead so it will not be stolen from him through a quick last minute coordinated vote of just enough to put whoever is closest over at the last minute.

https://www.nachi.org/forum/f2/vote-member-year-gromicko-award-117326/

Only one Award now Doug. Been like that now for a couple of years.

Member of the Year could come from any place in the world that Inachi has expanded to.

Make sure you vote. :slight_smile:

Thanks Marcel
I did vote already

Cheers
Merry Christmas to all!

What about me Mikey?
Vote for Roy Lewis! The underdog!
My friend Meekers…LOL!
I’ll remember you now!:cool:

Vote for me voters I’ll buy you a beer… or coke if you prefer!:smiley:

Heck! If I win we will all go to Texas Roadhouse…
Now! That’s marketing…Huh?
Hell! I’ll try to get you a free cell phone…Huh?
Just jokin’

We must make sure he beats those closest to him by a mile.

Crawdad dinner still on me someday :slight_smile:

Imagine if someone with a the shortest lamest nomination his pal sent in won against a guy like Gilles.

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/79a13d40770df982f190ac4335f337a8?width=650

A Lead of 10 is No where near far enough. Get off your Frozen A-ses :slight_smile:

Gilles is Number 1

Number 2 is not a winner

and Number 3 Nobody remembers.

MAKE IT A LANDSLIDE…or you will get screwed at the last minute I guarantee it.

PLEASE DO NOT LET THAT HAPPEN.

Bump.

Get kicking you are doing good but the word is a sneak attack at the last moment, That’s the roumor. Keep calling emailing and PM’ing all you know to vote. I support Gilles but just make sure you vote. Do Not Let Someone Who Contributes NOTHING steal this Award from Gilles. Vote and keep all voting till the end on the 24th around 8:pm I think.

Just read the difference in the nominations and make an educated vote that will count for something. Please do not vote for anyone without a chance. Read their past posts and see who you would rather represent you. A gentleman or a Jackass? Dig a bit it would be fun. Just go to their page are read all post them make or all the threads they have started. Easy Peasy.

Vote for me…'Merica!!!

Merica Lets Rock!

:shock: