Water Heater

I want to convert a Water Heater to a holding tank and use my boiler hot water tank to make the hot water. I have been told some companies make an exchange tube to insert into the Water Heater. I think this is to prevent back flow into the cold water side of the tank. Can this be possible or is this all hot water


I think any qualified plumbing professional can help you.

a plumber went out to a doctors house to fix a leak, when the plumber gave the doctor the bill, the doctor said “holly cow, i’m a doctor, i fix human, and i don’t get this kinda money for an hours work”. the plumber said, “yeah i know i used to BE a doctor”…ba-dump bump.

Thanks guys, but I know this isn’t that hard to figure out. I know
there has been a thread about this somewhere, I just can’t find it

Thx for the respones

A good number of boiler mfg. make heat exchangers for their boilers, to make the domestic hot water. Check with your boiler mfg. first.
Regards Bill