We don't need no stinkin' traps

No P trap, not even an S trap. Seller (a flipper) would not accept that this was messed up. Told me that there was one, big, P trap located at the main drain pipe in the basement and that was all that was needed.

Go figure.

At least they won’t have any bends in the pipe to clog up. Look how far the TP holder is away from the toilet.

Did you ask him what size it was! LOL

Where’s the pedestal for the pedestal sink?

Wall hung basin.

Will, sure hope your camera don’t fall in the toilet. :mrgreen:

Thank you ever so little, Marcel. That only happened once! :shock:

;)Hope it survived.

That is one messed up bathroom though. So what happened with the trap situation?

Hope all is well also. :slight_smile:

Re: “Seller (a flipper) would not accept that this was messed up. Told me that there was one, big, P trap located at the main drain pipe in the basement and that was all that was needed.”
No matter what this seller/flipper says, you/me/everyone on this board knows this is an improper configuration.
Now what your client does with the information and advise you give to them is up to them. I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t what a bathroom trap like this one.

The building (3 unit rental originally built in 1896) was going to be gut-rehabbed in any case. Flipper was a joke, in case you didn’t notice. Bad electric, water in the “garden” unit, mold, bad from porch and furnace in attic with a 3 x 2’ access scuttle.

Buyer getting the place for a song, and will get am FHA rehab loan.