Web Hosting for Members

Originally Posted By: Dave Nix
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Hi Everyone,

I post here in the electrical section and also host web sites.
The web hosting business is called Grafixbynix and is a result of one of my hobbies. At the site are links to some of my client's sites. I currently have 29 clients across the counrty.
The basic web hosting plan is $60 per year (payable in advance) plus $15 for a domain name if you need one of your own. This plan is not a stripped-down anything. The server is a Unix based system with all of the goodies!

Things that you will pay extra for:
My time designing of your site ($35 per hour) if needed. If you know how, great! The site comes with a control panel for you to do everything yourself!
More than 10Mb. of disc storage space. (web pages and other files)
More than 1Gb. of bandwidth. (traffic)

If you have questions, please ask them here so everyone can see them with my answers. This will cut down on the emails.
If you have personal or private questions, send me an email. I will usually answer within 24 hours.

Thanks!

PS. Thanks to Chris for his OK.

--
Dave Nix
Electrical Matters

Originally Posted By: Chris Morrell

No one needs to ask my permission to post a service on our board. In fact, you can post just about anything you want on our message board. It’s free, unmoderated, and open to all.

Chris Morrell

Director of Information Technology

http://www.nachi.org/

![](upload://u5jg1YONEnA0i3OXtKB3hOWyIu.html)

Originally Posted By: wpedley

Chris,

How are the NACHI websites going, when can we expect them

up and running?

--
BPedley
Inspecting for the unexpected

Originally Posted By: Chris Morrell

William,

I'm not sure. There has been so much going on with other projects that I really haven't had time to work on the web hosting. Also, at least one member feels as though it's not something we should be offering. I've taken a little break from it while I work on the exam and some other more important projects. I'm going to be looking into what the general consensus is about the offer soon, and I'll begin working on it again if most members are comfortable with it.

--
Chris Morrell
Director of Information Technology
http://www.nachi.org/

![](upload://u5jg1YONEnA0i3OXtKB3hOWyIu.html)

Originally Posted By: wpedley

Thanks for the reply Chris

BPedley

Inspecting for the unexpected