We'll be adding search engine optimization experts to the Inspector Marketing Dept.

Onwards and upwards!

Great idea. That tends to be quite costly :slight_smile:

I have not been able to afford a pro. Maybe now.

How will they handle 2 inspectors in the same area competing for the same web placements?

If they are both members, we’ll help them both.

We want every google search to display only members on the first page and we seek to bury non-members… making it a waste of money for non-members to have websites.

I’m so… glad I’m a member! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds good to me.

As long as I am on top :D:twisted:

Not if your under me… :twisted:

What are you trying to accomplish?

Putting all of the other website vendors out of business?

Wait until the reporting software comes out.:shock:

Then we will have total standardization :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :roll:

and the guy doing his first inspection can claim and look to be as good as the guy doing his 1000. I guess it is already that way in Florida with licensing.

Just continuously making it harder for non-InterNACHI members and easier for InterNACHI members. All these competitive advantages add up. Our audacious goal to to make sure every inspection of everything and anything in the entire world is performed by an InterNACHI member.

Many thanks to Dominic of Home Inspector Pro for agreeing to help us with this project.

You guys are being Drama Queens.

You joined here when you knew about the business but want to kill the goose before anyone else grabs an egg. LOL

That is why you need to never lay down satisfied.

Yup this is a joint venture. the new staff will help you even if you have a Home Inspector Pro site.