We'll financially help any member who wants to buy this nice home.

Nick, we could always make it a NACJI time share? Like say 10 or 20 of us pony up a few k and get it for 2-4 weeks each year respectively. Something along those lines.

Just a quick thought.

Jim

HOA won’t allow that, or rentals. It’s also a 55+ community.

I hate HOA’s!!! Can’t fly the American Flag, what a crock!!

Hummm, that sucks. But wait !! We are all family as we are all Brother Inspectors, and Nick is like Dad …hehe

Jim

Prevagen :lol:

My wise old grandmother told me I would be successful if I learned to think outside the box. I’m thinking Jim is probably pretty successful because he really is thinking outside the box. And don’t tell dad I said this…

Define Financially…you will tote a NACHI induced mortgage with 0% interest for 25 years kinda financing…:wink:

Then you MAY have some takers…;)…My wife meets the criteria…:wink:

• We listed the home for much less than comp value and what we bought it for.
  • We will pay your closing costs.
  • We will help with your down payment.
  • We’ll make a few of your first mortgage payments.

And they will do all that, why?
Because InterNACHI rocks, that’s why!

Today we dropped the price by nearly $15K down to $125K. Crazy deal for someone.

Here it is:

I have seen a few posts referring to an age requirement for this complex - I know this place very well and I can confirm it is NOT 55+.

I hope that helps some peopkle consider this purchase.

Cheers,

KJ

Tampa, Florida Home Inspector

You are correct, it isn’t 55+. It’s a very nice home.

That’s good. The original listing said it was 55+. I just let my sister about this one. She’s looking for a condo close to me.

We are dropping the price $1,000.00 every week, week after week, until it is sold.

That’s it…I’m gonna start a go fund me page.

Read the listing sheet … NO Elevator in a 8-9 story bldg designed for 55+ year olds AND you can’t rent your unit after you buy it IF you wanted to.

Thats weird AND The agent needs a proof-reading class

See comments 32 and 33 re 55+.

RR …

Saw those, but look at the other comments LIKE no elevator.

That RE Agent needs a proofing class.

Once you start reading a few OOPS, you wonder how much other stuff is wrong.

Looks like a great place, but with NO elevator I sure wouldn’t want to be on the top floor!!!

I don’t even need “a few OOPS.” Just takes one for me.