wet leaky crawlspace, homeowners had other estimates from interior system knotheads

Very nice homeowners, gotta be real… not all homeowners are like these folks.

Crawlspace, had about 6" or more water inside on floor, homeowners had other estimates, one in the amount of $15,000 for an encapsulation system, sump etc aka, GARBAGE that would NOT fix/repair/waterproof their ACTUAL EXTERIOR problems which was were the water was entering into the crawl! sheesh One of these moron companies was Foundation systems of Michigan, got that?

Now IF you are an honest, competent waterproofing company (i said IF if IF if) then one would not go over to anyone’s house and tell them they need an interior drainage system that, if installed for $$$$$$$$$$$$, would at best only pump the water out as it continues to enter week after week, month after month etc which, looooooool, is deteriorating the bricks and some of the exterior blocks, see the videos

First two, dug out on the outside… water coming out of the block walls

$15,000 est for an interior water diverting system huh? Even if the estimates were around $5,000, how would they STOP further water from entering the crawl?

How would they stop further DETERIORATION of the bricks etc??? duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! And MANY in the media, some city inspectors and home inspectors highly recommend these scamming chumps to unknowing homeowners???

You need to decipher how n where the damn water is actually getting in!!!@!@!!#@#@%#^@!!! loooolll These companies do NOT… DO that!!!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@$

Last two videos, deteriorated bricks etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOBDimVeZ70 … after eyeballing this video, this side again it appears somebody DID apply a very THIN amount of tar etc to the blocks and so, ppppppppppppffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, how long did that last? Did paying for $$$ and applying that thin azz crap stop water from entering, stop blocks n bricks from deteriorating?
QUESTION FER y, why BOTHER??? loooolllll what a mess of incompetent crap

For a few other turds lurking, hey dip****, I never said WE, I… are perfect you moron… I said we are honest and very experienced, as experienced as ANYONE in this scamball business

Idiots abound!! Eh, we did the crawlspace job for LESS than $3,000… VERSUS, what I mentioned above that would not have 'waterproofed a fkggggggg thing!

Some non experts are always telling homeowners that all they need to do is RAISE the GRADE and add 99’ long downspout extensions… the grade was previously RAISED 3–4 bricks high…so what good did that do to waterproof the crawlspace block walls and bricks and mortar joints??? You peeps need to be SUED, that is NO CHIT

If you watched the videos above now listen to this interior system chump, what he says/claims is… BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLshtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt and what he/they installed did NOT stop the water from entering and so it does not stop/prevent mold, efflorescence etc, FALSE CLAIMS, lying scaks of shttttt

So you want to listen to and believe Foundation systems of Michigan or Everdry, or B Dry etc etc huh??? Truly one big fat scam!!!

I can attest to Mark’s integrity and competence.

Mark took very good care of my niece and her Mom.

It is truly amazing how many companies try to sell ineffective products but mark (aka, Bubba) took a look and steered them in the right direction.

I am very grateful that I could call Mark to help them because, living 300 miles away, it was hard to get there and basement/crawlspace water intrusion is Mark’s specialty.

Thanks again, Mark! :smiley:

Hello Larry,

Kim was very nice, that’s a good area she is in (not that you don’t know lol).

Her crawl is in pretty good shape, imo doesn’t need much at… this-point-in-time, sometimes things change as months or years go by such as a crack on exterior of wall could occur and as in the videos posted or, one or more mortar joints may open up enough and begin to allow water in so, lol, you know all about that of course.

I just mentioned/showed her a few exterior openings around, along, above grade where ‘some’ water could enter her crawl.

The sprinkler system over there is soaking the shttt outta her siding/vents etc and also the neighbors bricks, joints etc… as high as 5–6’ above grade, what’s with the sprink–company or maintenance peeps allowing, not noticing this? Ok whatever

Thanks for the kind words Larry, appreciate it!

She is on the sprinklers with the association people.

Again, thanks so much for your expertise.

no problem Larry, take care for now man!

Hey Bubbie! :smiley: :slight_smile: :cool:

Goldie–dude, you’re still alive… you made it through the 'cane!!!

‘STAY’…dry? Really? How will the crawl be dry err um stay dry when you allow water to continue to enter the stupid crawl??? You don’t STOP the water, you allow it to enter and then, at best, divert it and pump it out and so, that water and more rain will continue to enter, sheesh! They don’t tell people anything about the exterior bricks or blocks and mortar joints deteriorating or mold etc, nope, its all a sccccccam baby, it sure a s hlll is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2ybATBJD_g … :05 it actually says, The Heroes of Basement Waterproofing!!! Talk about being full of yourself, holllly shtt, what a crock