What a shock!!!

So glad I switched to Mac.

I’ve been using Chrome more and more lately. Guess it’s time to accelerate the transition and change my default browser.

Thanks

Firefox rocks.!

“Virtually all security experts (as well as myself) are counseling users to switch to any other web browser – none of the others are affected, including Firefox, Chrome, and Opera”

Switching to firefox now.
Problem is my add ons did not travel with the switch.
Chrome has too many load issues with PDFs on my pc for me so I am going with firefox.

This threat looks real.

10 million infected so far.

That’s interesting to hear. I’ve been using Chrome since its release and have had no problems whatsoever. Still blazin’ fast too!

Maybe I will try a reload , but it came out so fast that some programs are bound to have issues.

I have noticed many ,such as Remember the Milk task program does not work, or my e-mail compressed file not sending.

Still if you guys think it is ok, it could be my early version.

FireFox ,I just loaded and is faster from what I can tell,but I need a way to load my add ons.

No spellcheck.

FireFox has spellcheck.

I can’t speak for add-ons. I don’t use any. They could very well have problems with Chrome.

Where?
I am used to seeing it on my toolbar.
Had to reload Google tool bar also and lost the smart history or whatever it is called.

It is a pain, but I have time today.

It’s automatic. Try misspelling a word in a post reply and it will underline it in red.

Right click for suggested spellings.

Yeah just saw that.
Not as good though.
I mispelled thru and it suggested (threw) rather than (through).

Try it.

Condo Bob-----:lol:—:lol:

Don’t worry about that, maybe Firefox can put your comma’s :margarit: where they belong-----:lol:—:lol:

I just gagged on my Pepsi after typing this , dammit-----:lol:

Firefox all the way!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_204.gif

Ok
After playing with it I am liking it.
Fast
I will most likely switch to it, and wonder how much ram performance I will save if I delete IE.
I tried it 3 years ago and it was acting buggy,so I never went back.
Also a client this morning said it works great with Mac.

Are you saying my apples ain,t all they should be:mad:

I wouldn’t delete IE. There are times when you might need to go to Microsoft to download patches, repairs or upgrades. Their downloads either won’t work with or don’t work well with FF or the other browsers.

Windows Auto-Update.The ‘fix’ updated today.

Microsoft Security Advisory (961051)

Vulnerability in Internet Explorer Could Allow Remote Code Execution

Published: December 10, 2008 | Updated: December 17, 2008

I agree 100% It’s VERY good!!

LOL. Yes, indeedy. There are times. Possibly, the greatest understatement of all time.

Sure we could use “Chrome” and have Google stalking our every move!

I agree with this guy that posted on the comments in Joe’s story.

“Another YELLOW journalism story designed to berate Microsoft and tout the product of another. How do you guys like being told in the “NEWS” that you should buy something else? How is this NOT advertising? Seems pretty much like advertising to me! Have fun with this one. I think this is an open attempt to use the news media to advertise a product. Sort of like being told your opinion and you believing it. MOOOOO MOOOOOO all the cows are standing around witing to be told what to do.”

Do what you will!