What day should we hold our annual online Christmas party?

Dan, good idea. I’ll do at least one charity auction during the party.

InterNACHI’s online Christmas party is the most attended event in the inspection industry each year.

Its called inspection welfare. Watch all the people come here like flies because they get something for free. They don’t participate in ANYTHING else, but they are worse than Realtors, they come out of the wood work for free stuff.

Russell Hensel… insulting inspectors and REALTORs with one post.

Our annual, online Christmas party is fun Russell. Don’t like it? Don’t come.

Sounds like a party in the housssssseeeeee!!

Look for the Grand Prize this year… a full-blown version of www.homeinspectorpro.com

Fun…I don’t think so. I think I went to one and won a full blown version of HIP and gave it away to a new inspector.

You do give away a ton of stuff thats for sure. Just seems those who never participate show up like flies on poop…

I’ve been meaning to try that Nick. That would be a good way!!!

Wohooo. What a great prize :mrgreen:

That may be how things go “in the big city”, but not necessarily in the rest of the country.

You made a statement that inferred a source of knowledge, not an opinion. Post it. Sounds like a great read.

Tuesdays and Wednesdays are my busiest inspecting days, with Monday being my busiest office day. In MN, weekends are for play (including house searching). Period. Very rarely do I inspect on a weekend. Mondays are when everyone calls for their inspections. It has gotten that I don’t inspect on Mondays, unless no other options work for my clients. Thursdays and Fridays are typically insurance/draw inspection days.

Yep, we keep the cows in the close pasture on Thursdays due to the traffic! :roll:

Hope this helps! :stuck_out_tongue:

Russ you are giving Gary a run on the award for “Sad Sack” of the year lately.
Hope all is well with you.