What help did ISN give your business?

I have been doing inspections for about 6 months now and I am looking at ISN but just wondering how this will help me be a better inspector or how it will help me be more efficient. Just wanted to see what some of you found it helped with before I commit to trying it and investing the time to learn a new software. Right now I use Home Gauge for setting up my appointments and sending out agreements and such.

Personally, I’m baffled every time someone asks if ISN is worth it.

It’s like having a personal assistant that I don’t have to pay $15 an hour for.

What I said in a different thread:
To be honest, there is nothing ISN does that I couldn’t do myself. But what is my time worth? Do I want to be up all night sending out reminder emails, entering data in spread sheets, and trying to remember how many inspections I did for a particular agent/office, or so I let ISN do it all for me and spend that time with my wife and kids? ISN isn’t just about organizing your business, it’s about keeping your sanity and making the most of your time on earth.

See the other thread you started I replied there.

Take a day to set it up and give it a shot. You won’t turn back.

There’s only one vendor in this industry that leaves nothing to be desired and that’s ISN. I would need 1-2 employees to do everything ISN does for me. It’s a no brainer.

It tracks everything, generates financial and performance reports, sends emails, and texts, collects payment, sends agreements, and so much more.

It is easily the best tool that we have in our business. I also think it is the best innovation in the business. Fantastic. My clients love it.

One of my three must haves, in no particular order, Home Inspector Pro-ISN-NACHI

Only regrets I have about ISN is that I did not start it 5 yrs earlier.

i agree

And it never asks for a day off