What is it?

It is disconnected, so It is a Non-issue. I would hate to leave it a mystery, and someone somewhere will benefit form the knowledge. Obviously on electrical device, house was build in the mid 50’s.

I remember seeing those years ago. I believe that the two round white objects are fusable or resistor links similar to a small fuse but higher amperage. Just my guess.

Telephone equipment.

tampon warmer

Robert I asked my wife and she said NO .LOL

Mikey are you sure? Those are voltage wires sticking out of it, (Im guessing 14 gauge) fuseable links, and a UL listing?

Yes I’m sure.


I second that. It is a fuse protection (lighting) for the telephone line.

Sweet thanks

Installed many of them for Ma Bell many, many years ago.

Damn Mike, Do you know, like… every freaking thing that comes up on this message board? Seems like you’ve got a picture and a source for everything.

Back in the days when you had to supply the voltage.

I have a special nut driver that fits those.

Now in days we would just put the lines on punch blocks

Send me the picture, I know someone who can identify the object.

Is his name Michael Larson? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been around the block a few times.

If I recognize what it is I can usually find a pic. :wink: