2 Likes

“Truth. In Real Estate.”

“Certified Master Inspector.”

1 Like

Nice rack!

Kiss me you fool!

The best inspection for the best price.

Looking for you…

I dont need a gimick to sell my business. Never had a tag line or slogan and never will.

wsiegel, your company name is a tagline: “Florida Home Inspection Team, Inc.” And your logo treats the “Home Inspection Team” portion of your company name as a tagline. Without it, consumers wouldn’t know what service you offer.

The main role of a tagline is to communicate what you do, quickly. It is the sign over your store, and it should be placed under or to the right of your logo. A tagline is especially important to inspection companies that don’t have the word “inspection” in their company name.
For example:

A & B Enterprises, LLC

This company name doesn’t clearly convey what business they’re in. Imagine seeing a sign for a store without knowing what it is they sell. A tagline solves this problem. The best tagline for home inspectors is *Inspected once, inspected right!® It not only quickly defines what business the company is in, but it’s also a powerful ad within itself. * Inspected once, inspected right!® insinuates that if you hire someone else, you might end up having to have it inspected a second time. It also confidently touts that A & B Enterprises, LLC inspects it right the first time.

See how much better the company name looks with a tagline under it:

A & B Enterprises, LLC
Inspected once, inspected right!®

2 Likes

Honor Construction Inspection Service

“Florida’s Premier Inspection Company”

It communicates who we are and who we cater to

1 Like

I speak house and I speak it well.

Second best one…

U.S. Air Force “Retired”

Third…

My Clients Are Top Priority

Fourth…

How I benefit you!

I’ve Used 3 Slogans or Tag Lines Over The Years. All have been well received.
“When 2nd Best Just Won’t Do … Call The Experts In Home Inspection”**

OR

**“When You Can’t Afford A Mistake … Call The Experts In Home Inspection”

OR

“Holmes Inspection Company … The Worlds Best Home Inspectors”

Hey Dan You need one of those windbreakers like I have it says (inspector) across the back nothing else and I was standing in line the other day for my favorite vice sausage and biscuit and this little old lady came up to me she was about 85 and could barely walk and she says to me sir what do you inspect and I just gave a bland stare and said FBI madam I am a Female Body Inspector

Man I gotta leave that red hat at home :wink:

Your a dangerous man Charley :slight_smile:

Charlie …

Thats just nasty … Poor old lady.

Last time that happened to me, I explained I was the inspector at the Ms Nude Universe Pagent. Heck those college boys and their dates wanted to buy me beers and ask what it was like for the next 2 hrs.

Home Inspections “Righter than Right”

I use
“We treat our clients like royalty”

Luis
www.royalpropertyinspections.com
“We treat our clients like royalty”