What Kind Of Outlet Is This???

Did a home inspection yesterday and found this anyone familiar what kind of outlet it is and any info

Its called a twist lock plug . Made so the plug must be twisted to lock in and twist the opposite direction to remove . .
No idea what voltage receptacle is .


Anyone know what this is for?

David, that looks like an old twenty amp outlet (no ground).

Wow google is awesome