What type of fitting

Found on today’s inspection. CPVC pipe connected to copper pipe, it appears to be glued. Is this correct?

Thanks, in advance for your input


Thanks! First time that I have come across this.

It is a specific type of fitting that has CPVC bonded inside the flared portion of the copper tube to make the transition.

Thanks, I learn something everyday.