What type of plumbing supply piping is this?

(Jason Payne) #1

Does anyone know what kind of pipe this is? This is part of the main water line coming into a house right after the pressure reducing valve in the home. Home was built in 2016. It’s a gray plastic pipe with threads. Thanks for the help.

(Dominic DAgostino, CMI HI3957) #2

Looks like Schedule 80 PVC.
Check to see if your local ordinances allow that type of pipe in that application.

1 Like
(Larry Kage, CMI) #3

I agree. You can Google it and see by clicking images after Googling it.

1 Like
(Jeffrey R. Jonas) #4

Is that yellow CSST at the bottom of the first photo, (or simply an errant tag), and if CSST, why is it connected to the “water” supply??

(Jason Payne) #5

It is just a tag

(Ashwin Patel) #6

Its a polyvinal material