What's the brand?

I did an inspection today. I had a hard time reading the brand. I think what i am seeing is comfortmaker. Is this a Carrier brand?

COMFORTMAKER - See International Comfort Products, LLC

The model number and serial number are printed on the unit’s rating plate normally located on the outside jacket of the unit. Model numbers appear in the following typical format: PGC036K060A; serial numbers appear in the following typical format: L004112345. To determine the date of manufacture of an Comfortmaker unit, use the first four numbers of the serial number. The first two numbers represent the year, and the third and fourth numbers represent the week of manufacture. In the sample number provided the unit was manufactured the 41st week of 2000.

COMFORTMAKER Recall - Originally issued 19 Oct 2005

[FONT=Verdana]INTERNATIONAL COMFORT PRODUCTS, LLC](http://www.icpusa.com/) - Manufactures central air conditioning systems, heat pumps and gas/oil furnaces for residential and commercial applications. Residential Models include the Heil, Tempstar, Arcoair, Comfortmaker, Airquest, KeepRite and Lincoln Brand names. Commercial Models include the ICP Commercial, Heil, Tempstar, Arcoaire, Comfortmaker and KeepRite Brand names. International Comfort Products is part of the United Technologies family, which also includes Carrier Heating/Air Conditioning Systems.

International Comfort Products, LLC
A United Technologies Company
Lewisburg, TN
Phone: (800) 649-4706

Product Recall Notice - Issued on 19 Oct 2005
[/FONT]