Where am I

Originally Posted By: rzimmerman
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Why have I been kicked off???

Rob Z.

www.RZinspections.com

Originally Posted By: jbehling

rzimmerman wrote:
Why have I been kicked off?????

Too many intelligent questions?

Originally Posted By: bbadger

If you mean why are you not a member anymore I have the same question.

All of a sudden I am not a member anymore. ![icon_confused.gif](upload://qv5zppiN69qCk2Y6JzaFYhrff8S.gif)

--
Bob Badger
Electrical Construction & Maintenance
Moderator at ECN

Originally Posted By: aslimack

Just a hunch but i’ll bet we’re under 10,000 members now…

Adam, A Plusa

Originally Posted By: jbehling

aslimack wrote:
Just a hunch but i'll bet we're under 10,000 members now....

Adam, A Plusa

![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Now that's funny.

Deleted by Rob

Rob Z.

www.RZinspections.com

Originally Posted By: bkelly1

Lets all calm down, I am pretty sure he was kidding. If not, each day I get a little closer to… icon_question.gif

Originally Posted By: clawrenson

I had a similar problem a few weeks back. Seems when you upsets the powers to be strange things seem to happen!

On the other side some of these threats are pushing the ethical envelope a little too far! Especially when they seem vengeful and personal.

At least that is my read on the posts. I hope that is not the case

--
Ontario Home Inspections Inc.

Originally Posted By: jonofrey

Rob,

So you got flippant answers to your questions. Don't feel like the Lone Ranger.

In the immortal words of the Nickster. "Get over it".

You'll be invited back as a member.

--
Inspection Nirvana!

We're NACHI. Get over it.

I was talking to all sides about calming down. If this is all it takes for a good brouhahaha, I am getting ready to slide out of here. It is too much like jr. high. I would be embarrassed if buyers were to read this thread.

seacrest out

Originally Posted By: gbell

Rob Nick has stated that you were removed by the girl you were speaking with today. It was done because they felt you wanted to do some type of harm to her.

Your files are all gone. To rejoin you have to submit the application again.

--
Greg Bell
Bell Inspection Service

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

gbell wrote:

Your files are all gone. To rejoin you have to submit the application again.

Does he have to remit the $289?

--
Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.

Nick did not say.

Given what has taken place I would not be surprised.

--
Greg Bell
Bell Inspection Service

Rob,

I don't blame you. I would not return if I were in your shoes either.

Just so you know Nick does not like you very much. I tried to warn you.

--
Greg Bell
Bell Inspection Service

Rob,

Lets see if we can get you into FABI. At least Jeff Hooper won't kick you out if you question a comment he has made.

--
Greg Bell
Bell Inspection Service

I am thinking of going on strike! icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted By: rwand

Quote:
I had a similar problem a few weeks back. Seems when you upsets the powers to be strange things seem to happen!

On the other side some of these threats are pushing the ethical envelope a little too far! Especially when they seem vengeful and personal.

At least that is my read on the posts. I hope that is not the case

Claude,

Any threat written in an email private or public or stated verbally is a concern. Any association should not tolerate any threats whatsoever from anybody! This is just not an isolated case, it happens in other associations too.

Also why is this info finding its way onto the Canuck list? Seems some members in other associations make threats and people condone it or try to influence the investigation and/or outcome? Hmmmm. I really hope their is no undue influence being brought to bear? If misinformation is being put on another list, I would suggest you as Ethics Chair of CAHPI had better be free of influence/bias and your independence and condone spreading of unsubstantiated info that is being portrayed without all the facts.

From the Canadian Criminal Code.

Assaults

Uttering threats

264.1 (1) Every one commits an offence who, in any manner, knowingly utters, conveys or causes any person to receive a threat

(a) to cause death or bodily harm to any person;

(b) to burn, destroy or damage real or personal property; or

(c) to kill, poison or injure an animal or bird that is the property of any person.

Punishment

(2) Every one who commits an offence under paragraph (1)(a) is guilty of

(a) an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years; or

(b) an offence punishable on summary conviction and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding eighteen months.

Idem

(3) Every one who commits an offence under paragraph (1)(b) or (c)

(a) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years; or

(b) is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.

R.S., 1985, c. 27 (1st Supp.), s. 38; 1994, c. 44, s. 16.

Cheers
Raymond Wand
Alton, ON[/quote]

--
The value of experience is not in seeing much,
but in seeing wisely. - Sir William Osler 1905

http://www.raymondwand.ca
NACHI Member
Registered Home Inspector (R.H.I.)

Originally Posted By: clawrenson

Quote:
Any threat written in an email private or public or stated verbally is a concern. Any association should not tolerate any threats whatsoever from anybody! This is just not an isolated case, it happens in other associations too.

Threats should never be allowed or tolerated, under any circumstance! The law speaks quite clearly to such actions. That is my personal stand on the issue. Equally it behoves me to understand why some choose to downplay and place blame on RZ posts when he seemed to be asking forthright questions. He certainly did not deserve the posting on this forum of a "death threat".

--

Originally Posted By: jquinn

“Remember, debate is not only welcome, it is encouraged”

![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Deleted by Rob

Rob Z.

www.RZinspections.com