Which construction software estimator is best?

Hi All,

Someone have advised me that its better to use construction software estimator to track task, track resources, cost estimation, bidding etc. So, how efficient it will make an impact in our business. Can you guys suggest me some good estimation software. A guy suggested me “Priosoft construction software”, Is that a good software?.. Please help me fast on this. Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Mega Jones

1 Like

I am a certified estimator and although I have my own software my favorite because its easy to use is Superbuild Estimating sponsored by Home Depot.

And its free!
Google Superbuild or go here http://thd.eagleview.com/

Pro Contractor MX.
I am a Master Estimator and have been using it for years with great accuracy and results.
Don’t bother wasting your time with the cheap crap.

1 Like

Would depend on what you need it for. Pro Contractor is OK but if your doing residential and light commercial its overkill.

Hi…

You can also try SAM( Superintendent’s Automated Manager). This
project management scheduling software designed specifically to make multiple projects handling much simpler.

One source for construction software including cost estimation/ takeoff is GreentecCT.com/software

You can check this link for the list of the best construction estimating software. It discusses what the different software has to offer and some also include the estimated prices. The article also provides some tips on what is the best software for YOU. It’s easy to take some suggestions, but it’s also important to keep in mind that not what works for them will work on you.