While the endless debate goes on....

While those scurry and try this and try that on calling this one an idiot and that one a liar. Some of us have been using our time to provide a better service to our clients.

Instead of using all my time trying to discredit others, we endlessly work on our business.

Please all of you keep up the fight and keeping calling everyone and using your time try and “one up” the other guy…here is the latest creating finally done!

mauck 1.JPG

Mauck 2.JPG

Mauck 3.JPG

Mauck 4.JPG

Mauck 5.JPG

So keep up the fight guys! You doing wonders for your business!

mauck 1.JPG

mauck 1.JPG

Mauck 3.JPG

mauck 1.JPG

Nice!!

Nicer than my office !

I see the future :slight_smile:

Very nice Russell.

Winning!! 8)

Because I use Recall Chek?

Wasn’t that the former gubment vehicle? Did you retrofit it even more?

Jeff

Good for you Russell.

No this one is a MAUCK specialty vehicle. It was outfitted by a guy who did Federal court cases and took depositions in the vehicle.

Crazy cool truck. Gave me receipts of over $120,000 invested in the electronics alone.

Built it, hardly used it at all. It is a 1998 truck and I just went over 9000 miles. Yes, 9000 miles and he had it tuned up twice and all hoses, belts and tires replaced before I brought it.

Super wealthy guy that was sick of looking at this truck.

I outfitted it even more to fit my needs.

Looking for help Russell? would I get to the drive command vehicle? I just want beat Sean to Fl lol

Here’s my office! Not so fancy but a nice breeze while doing reports and I don’t have to worry about spilling beer on the carpet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Same here Vince.

Here is my home office at 8,600 feet above sea level (no air conditioning required). Kenton helped me build it. Yes, I have an internet connection. I’ll head up tonight and won’t be back down until Monday morning.

Bravo! I like it…a little big for the one of me but sweet nonetheless.

Very nice Russell.

Congrats on a great find.

Very cool Nick, but you should trim that vegetation way back.

I just watched a re-run of “the men who built america”, and this quote perfectly fit with this post!

“Innovation is not a big breakthrough invention every time. Innovation is a constant thing. But if you don’t have an innovative company coming to work every day to find a better way you don’t have a company. You’re getting ready to die on the vine.” – Jack Welch, Former CEO of GE

I hope you’re disclosing to your clients when you fill that up with gas or diesel from Chevron that is comes from Venezuela, a communist country, and that by purchasing the home inspection from you, they, and you, are actively helping to spread communism.