Who would you want a cash rebate from? Ford, Dodge, Chevy?

I will and thanks , if you look deep enough into republican pockets I am sure find the same dark donations . Till you get big business out of government the scandals will continue. Have a good day

I’m very close to finishing up an insane deal with Ford for all of us. One more meeting with them next week.

Ford Canada?

Yes, all of N. America.

Good news

I’ve been thinking I should be doing my inspections from a Focus with my company name being what it is. Just wish they were a little bigger.

Hold off on any purchases for a couple weeks. Let me cut this deal.

Now that I’ve added the new Super Deals section to http://www.nachi.org/benefits.htm I’m working on getting individual deals whereby any one of them (just one of them alone) saves the member more money than their entire membership dues, thus making InterNACHI better than free for members who use just one of their membership benefits.

I want the entire industry to look upon non-members as too stupid to inspect.

I AGREE and am the SAME WAY … I have never owned a Ford, until the bailouts, now I will never own anything else.

Ford :smiley:

Just in time!:smiley: I am planning on purchasing a new f150 in the next few months!

Ford.

Just bought my second one. 30 miles to the gallon on the 2014 unit, everything easily accessible, can still carry passengers, rides like a car. No way I would ever run a pick up in this business.

Chevrolet/GMC

That is awesome.

Dodge although a decent truck produces way to many per year so the resale value is junk.

Ford puts out a decent truck and holds a very good resale value bang for buck one of the better choices on the market.

Chevy has several lines that they work with the base truck at a decreased resale value.
The 1500 series have a higher resale and nice options over the competitors.
GMC currently seems to be the higher luxury work truck and has an excelent resale value.

A rebate for a quality GMC would be nice although they are very high priced.

Ford would get my vote for an affordable truck that maintains a great resale value.

GO FORD.

Any update i need a truck asap

I just bought a 2015 Nissan, too late Mr. Nick.

-Carl

I bet your Toyota is more made in America then Ford, Dodge or Chevy. I owned a Ford before my Hyundai. A lot of parts from Mexico. Went 75,000 miles before starting to experience problems. My Hyundai has over 119,000 miles (Knock on Wood). Been a great car for me.

I’m also interested in updates.

(If you didn’t watch the last Webinar. Ben’s hinted that they have something in the works and will announce something soon, within the InterNACHI newsletter.)

Canada is killing me. We have a deal for the U.S. but I refused it unless they could include Canada. That’s the thing we’re working on now because it is a different department.

Now that’s cool stand up stuff there. Very cool!!!

Nick, I want to get a new _____ truck before the end of the year. Let’s get this worked out please. :wink: