Winter Gear

(Ian W. Mayer, CMI) #1

I am now outfitted with proper logo gear for those brisk Los Angeles area winter mornings, and the El Nino rains.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1453/24338465556_b4e514b062_b.jpgWinter home inspection gear. #RealEstate #homeinspection #homeinspector #losanglesrealestate #losangles #sanfernandovalley #srar #elnino2016 by Ian Mayer, on Flickr

:)

0 Likes

(Frank Rotte, , CPI, San Diego Home Inspector) #2

I bought long sleeve shirts and a jacket for "winter" too.

0 Likes

(David Hays, CMI) #3

You Southern California guys are funny. You don't have any idea what cold weather is like.

But that is OK. It would be nice to only have to put a sweater on now and then.

Stay warm Cream Puff's! :mrgreen:;-)

0 Likes

(Mike Hazelwood, CMI) #4

My preferred winter gear.

0 Likes

(Linas Dapkus, CMI) #5

http://www.hangoverprices.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/jack-daniels-drinks.jpg

0 Likes

(Mike Auger) #6

winter gear, that is my spring / fall gear...

0 Likes

(Frank Rotte, , CPI, San Diego Home Inspector) #7

[quote="dhays, post:3, topic:103086"]

You Southern California guys are funny. You don't have any idea what cold weather is like.

But that is OK. It would be nice to only have to put a sweater on now and then.

Stay warm Cream Puff's! :mrgreen:;-)
[/QUOTE]

Oh, I know winter. I used to live in Park City, UT. So I appreciate our "winters". :)

0 Likes

(Dave Fetty, CMI) #8

Had to break out my fleece last week too. :lol:

0 Likes

(David Hays, CMI) #9

It was about 15 degrees this morning. That isn't bad but it was windy which made it feel much colder.

I'm ready for the beach and a cruise in 3 weeks!

0 Likes

(Jeffrey R. Jonas) #10

*Poosies... *:razz:

0 Likes

(Dave Fetty, CMI) #11

-17 YUK! Sunny and 72 with a nice breeze here today:lol:, although we were awakened this morning by tornado warnings and heavy thunderstorms. Oh as I'm writing a cloud came in with some shade;)

0 Likes

(Jeffrey R. Jonas) #12

[quote="sfetty, post:11, topic:103086"]

-17 YUK! Sunny and 72 with a nice breeze here today:lol:, although we were awakened this morning by tornado warnings and heavy thunderstorms. Oh as I'm writing a cloud came in with some shade;)
[/QUOTE]
Add in the wind chill... -36f... **That makes a **110f degree difference between us! :shock:

0 Likes

(Dave Fetty, CMI) #13

[quote="jjonas, post:12, topic:103086"]

Add in the wind chill... -36f... **That makes a **110f degree difference between us! :shock:
[/QUOTE]

Cold front just came through down to 67:p
That explains why it just got so windy! ....Just blew my office window in...:shock: I caught it with the back of my hand or I would have had a head injury, gonna have a bruise on my knuckles. Glad I was sitting here or the window would have most likely broken and one or more of my computers would have most likely been damaged.

0 Likes

(Ian W. Mayer, CMI) #14

[quote="dhays, post:9, topic:103086"]

It was about 15 degrees this morning. That isn't bad but it was windy which made it feel much colder.

I'm ready for the beach and a cruise in 3 weeks!
[/QUOTE]

I think we call that Sunday around here. :)

0 Likes

(George Adair) #15

That looks like a late summer day outfit to me as well. It is currently -20 here in Winnipeg and will bottom out around -29 tonight. We have been in a deep freeze for the past week and no work coming in because people just don't want to move. My diesel truck is plugged in 24 / 7 or it is running. Left it for 3 hours unplugged and not running on Saturday in -29C and it really did not like me at all. Did a lot of protesting before starting. Stay warm my fellow inspectors except for you fellow in sunny Califonia, you guys can chill.:mrgreen::mrgreen:

0 Likes