Winter time Inspecting!

Had to post some pics from today’s inspection. Never seen snow flakes this large before. Looks like baseballs dropping from the sky…

Cool:cool:

I hope we get a good blizzard this winter down here!

Haven’t had one for 3 years.

Just going out for decorations.
Inspiring…lol

It is rare they get that big.

-30 C (-22F) in Edmonton -40 C and F in Red Deer, which makes Alberta the coldest place anywhere right now.

You can have it!

82 today in SE Florida.:smiley:

Just disclaim the entire exterior of the building.

I was wondering what the temperature was. My thermometer broke!

We need to do something soon about global warming. This is terrible!

Thats nice, but here is one thing I don’t ever expect to be found in one of my reports.
No fire ants or rats either.

florida.jpg

After dark, I used to like sitting in the hot tub for a while and then jumping in the pool. Your picture will give me second thoughts about that…thanks, :shock::frowning:

That’s a baby!

Well, just the same, I would like to keep everything that I now have attached to my body intact…thank you very much! :smiley:

I just had a commercial one, nothing but wet, cold slush today. I think I’d rather have snow.

No roof inspections for a while…maybe in the Spring? :mrgreen: Snowed here for the last 3 days.

Looking like that here right now.
Not fun to drive in and I hate disclaiming the exterior.

now its snowing pretty good up here.

This is the best time 'cause there’s a cushion of snow everywhere in case you fall! You don’t have that added luxury when there’s no snow :D.

:mrgreen:

Some of us still do roofs in winter Chris although it did have a little less snow on it than you have.:slight_smile: Yesterdays inspection just south of us.

P1010943.JPG

This old body still gets up there in the winter. Here’s one from last week, before we got the 25 inches Wednesday and Thursday !