Wirsbo PEX brand

Anyone have experience with this brand? @mwilles. I found this in the forum search Wirsbo aquapex? - Misc. Discussion - InterNACHI®️ Forum But only discusses the connectors
But doing google search i found this article The Wirsbo Aquapex Lawsuit - Law City Which talks about AQUAPEX has also faced a class-action lawsuit because their piping leaked chemicals into potable water.

1 Like

I’ve used this brand with no issues. It looks like a Pro PEX installation. What are your questions or issues?

The class action lawsuit. The Wirsbo Aquapex Lawsuit - Law City because their piping leaked chemicals into potable water.

1 Like

Neil that piping material has been around for decades. I think this is an example of attorneys attacking corporations.

1 Like

Well, I was kind of thinking that but just wanted to know if there was any more to it.
Thanks

1 Like

Neil if you’re the corporation making money there’s always going to be a lawsuit trying to remove that wealth. Wirsbo is the industry standard.

5 Likes

That’s what they used in my wash room I made 4 years ago and no issues. Quicker and faster than copper. Everything in my house is copper accept that washroom.

2 Likes