Wow Nick, THANKS!

감사합니다 Jun!
나는 당신이 건강하고 인생을 즐기기를 바랍니다!
당신의 친구, 래리

It’s been nearly 20 years that I’ve felt the same way - Nick does more for his people and the industry than anyone else can imagine. I’ve never had a shred of doubt or regret since first signing on in Loveland, CO.
Lisa, I look back at all our years and Expos, and it’s a rude awakening to find that little Zoey ain’t so little anymore!!

Love and Blessings to you all -
Russ, www.cdaInspector.com

Russell S. Spriggs,
Senior Instructor, www.inwPrep.com
208.660.8877 ~ NO Texts
KI7BIV / WQYA480, C.E.R.T.
^ NRA Training: www.PistolProf.com
^ Mold : www.MountainMoldTesting.com
^ Interview: https://youtu.be/eVvelnSueh0

1 Like

Awww that’s just awesome!

Thank you for sharing this! :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Very nice Nick!

2 Likes

NICE,REALLY NICE, NICK. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Who is surprised by this?

Congratulations Lisa and Zoe! And way to go Nick.

1 Like

Awesome! @gromicko

It’s likely the nicest VW convertible ever built and the last of them. VW stopped production of the Beetle after 85 years.

It’s been a while since we’ve seen Dale Staben — their last post was 7 years ago.You are welcome to come visit the forum more often you know. :wink:

1 Like

Wow! Many members should appreciate Nick, and all of the team for all they do for the many members! My wife and I are very pleased that we joined NACHI so many years ago. It all started because Nick took the time to speak with me!

What a lovely gesture from a great person and company. Although somewhat new here I am glad this was the place I decided to join.

1 Like

Lisa, congratulations on your daughters graduation and Nick, you never cease to amaze me. What a wonderful and kind gesture!

Lesa … Congratulations on having a daughter like Zoey; an employer like Nick; and for all the things you do behind the scenes for us that most members have no clue about.

I spent 33 yrs in ASHI and been President of 2 different chapters; the PR director for ASHI’s largest chapter (Great Lakes), and served on the BoD 3 times. When I was still on ASHI’s national BoD in 1998 - 1999 we started hearing about Nick Gromicko and NACHI ( it was not InterNACHI back then).

Most of the officers and BoD disked him and NACHI and really indicated that NACHI was a disgrace to the inspection industry and insulted him and NACHI in the media whenever they could " NACHI did NOT have chapters JUST that silly internet thing … Online education, what a joke".

Several of us however thought that what he was doing would catch on and be highly sought by the newer IT type inspectors OR those in semi-rural areas, etc.

I met Nick back in about 2002-2003 when he went to Columbia, Missouri (80,000 people / half way between St Louis & Kansas City) and put on a 3-4 hr intro to NACHI. 2 or 3 of us drove down to listen to him talk about what he wanted to do for home inspectors and the home inspection industry.

He sold me and I joined NACHI in October of 2003, and I’ve watched it grow and grow ever since. Today they are the leaders and ASHI follows.

Dan Bowers, CMI, CPI, CRI

4 Likes